12 Highest Paying Jobs With Sociology Degree 2022-2023
12 Highest Paying Jobs With Sociology Degree 2022-2023.
12 Highest paying jobs with sociology degree 2022-2023. These are Highest Paying Jobs with A Sociology Degree that you can go for this 2022. Sociology involves studying different cultures, social groups and the behavior of humans. Kamerpower.com
With either an Associate, Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. degree in Sociology, you can build a diverse career. A degree in sociology will not only give you insight into how to interact with people based on their behavior it will also open you to diverse career opportunities.
What Jobs Can You Get With a Sociology Degree?
A sociology degree opens up many paths, and it is a good idea to consider the type of career you would most enjoy (social, corporate, legal, government, academia, etc.). Kamerpower.com
- An academic career in sociology is a good option if you enjoy research and teaching.
- A social services career would involve working closely with other individuals or communities and helping them by providing advice, social support or therapy.
- A corporate career with a background in sociology would involve jobs in human resources, business development, sales or customer services.
- A legal or government career with a sociology background would lead to work in legal advice and assistance (family law, immigration, employment law, civil rights, etc.), public policy, and advice.
Common sociologist positions include roles in high schools and post-secondary settings, statisticians, survey researchers, policy analysts and demographers.
Before you choose your career path, some questions to consider are:
- Do I want to pursue graduate study?
- What type of work environment and pace of work appeals most?
- What skills and tasks am I good at and enjoy doing?
- What are some goals I would like to achieve through my career?
- Do I prefer working in the private or public sector?
What are the Highest Paying Jobs with A Sociology Degree?
- Human Resources Manager
- Project Manager
- Public Relations Specialist
- Guidance Counselor
- Management Consultant
- Survey Researcher
- Social Worker
- Social and Community Service Manager
- Associate Consultant
- Market research analysts
- Urban and Regional Planner
- Policy officer
- Substance Abuse, and Mental Health Counselor
- Higher education lecturer.
What are the responsibilities of a Sociologists?
As a sociologist, your duties will include the following
- Studying human beings behave and how they interact with their environment.
- You will also be responsible for observing social, religious, organization, and institution activities.
- Design research projects to test theories about social issues.
- Collect data through surveys, observations, interviews, and other sources.
- Analyze and draw conclusions from data.
- Prepare reports, articles, or presentations detailing their research findings.
- Collaborate with and advise other social scientists, policymakers, or other groups on research findings and sociological issues.
What are the Highest Paying Jobs with Sociology Degree?
1. Public Relations Specialist
Lowest Salary; $60,000
Highest Salary: $112,310
Public relations specialist is one sociology career that pays well. Once you have obtained a degree in sociology, considering a job as a Public Relations Specialist won’t be a bad idea at all.
These can include writing favorable press releases, communicating with members of the press, writing speeches for company actors, and, for example, supporting brand social media.
2. Human Resources Manager
Lowest Salary: $113,300
Highest Salary: $201,380
Among social sciences job opportunities, the opportunity for human resource managers is growing faster than average because it is one of the Highest Paying Jobs with A Sociology Degree you can ever think of.
As a graduate in sociology, you can become a human resource manager of any reputable organization because you will understand how people think and act in a group.
3. Social Worker
Lowest Salary: $49,470
Highest Salary: $81,400
When considering a career to take up this 2021 with your sociology degree, don’t make the mistake of not having the job of a social worker in your list because it is among the highest paying jobs with just a bachelor’s degree in sociology.
Social workers help people get a solution to some of their life’s challenges which can be problems with family, health, finances, or work situation.
Your specific responsibilities will vary, but counseling services, resources such as childcare or financial assistance, client data processing, individual progress monitoring, and more can be offered.
4. Project Manager
Lowest Salary: $75,474
Highest Salary: $102,541
Another highest paying jobs with a degree in sociology is the project manager. In every organization, Project Managers are at the heart of the organization, meeting and exceeding customer expectations while helping to build a sustainable and profitable future.
5. Associate Consultant
Lowest Salary: $70,174
Highest Salary: $142,625
Associate Consultant is another high-paid job you can go for if you have a degree in sociology. As a consultant in this field, you will assist the team in product quality engineering for Sterling OMS implementation.
Also, you will help Design test plans and strategy documents for quarterly deliverable/project enhancements.
6. Substance Abuse, and Mental Health Counselor
Lowest Salary: $53,020
Highest Salary: $72,990
Next in our list is Substance Abuse, and Mental Health Counselor. This is another well-paying career path that leads to drug abuse, a behavioral disorder, or a mental health counselor.
As a substance abuse consultant, you will work with individuals to help them deal with specific problems, such as drug and alcohol addiction, as well as problem behaviors and thoughts.
12 Highest paying jobs with sociology degree 2022-2023
The median annual wage for sociologists is $83,420. Sociologists can expect strong competition because sociology is a popular field of study with a relatively small number of positions. Related Careers: Compare the job duties, education, job growth, and pay of sociologists with similar occupations.
Banker, Business analyst, Consumer relations specialist, Human resources manager, Market analyst, Merchandiser/purchaser, Project manager, Quality control manager.
The median annual wage for sociologists was $83,420 back in 2019. The median wage is the wage at which half the workers in an occupation earned more than that amount and half earned less. The lowest 10 percent earned less than $46,920, and the highest 10 percent earned more than $141,770.