APM terminal recruitment container terminal job vacancies Douala Cameroon

1. EBONE EBONE NICOLAS says:

Bonjour,
    s’il vous plaît comment faire pour postuler chez vous ?

2. ngwa ngie nicholas says:

greetings I’m a graduate from the school of maritime of national polytechnic bamenda and will wish to contribute to the goal of this shipping line

3. Anja Godlove says:

Most heartfelt greetings,,
    I wish to participate to attain the goals and objectives of this great company

4. Nguiffo Alphonse says:

Bonjour,
    s’il vous plait comment déposer son CV ici ?

5. ANGAKWE IGONDOU JOSIAH says:

Good day Sir/Madam,

I found interest with your coperation & wish to let you know, i have wide and varied experiences in the area of Building Maintenance, Administration, Logistics & Supply Chain management.

6. Motale Nebota Mukete says:

Dear sir, I am very interested to tender my application to APM terminal recruitment in Douala.

I have serve other companies as safety officer, Roustabout and would like to submit my application .

Sincerely would to have the right email to forward file.

7. Tantoh Lawrence Nkuh says:

The Email [email protected] seems not to be correct,.can i get an alternate Email to permit me forward my application for a job at ATM terminals container job.Trusting you for your assistance

8. Tantoh Lawrence Nkuh says:

Please how can i forward my application at the APM terminal recruitment container terminal job vacancies in Douala.
    . I have worked as safety officer for Cameroon Shipyard and Industrial Engineering Douala for about ten years and as Roustabout and HSE supervisor with NOBLE Drilling for about three years plus on its off shore deep sea Drilling operations.