BEAC Recruitment Cameroon 2016 apave Competitive Examination

Emploi au Cameroun 2019, concours, Universités, Resultats, Jobs, Stages, Conseils etc, The best Informative website in Cameroon. Le meilleur site informatif au Cameroun.

1. Kingni Linda says:

SVP LA lists des candidats asmis En stage -BEAC 2016/2017

2. yufeh maxwell says:

I wish to ask if the competitive exams of beac is out

3. hopefully wish that i will reduce jobless in our society

4. ENYENE SONITA ENTOH says:

I WISH TO ASK IF THE RESULT FOR THE APPLICATICATION FOR THE COMPETITIVE EXAM IS OUT.

5. JAM KIZITO SUMVI says:

the email you pasted along with this announcement got me so frustrated so much that after struggling for days to get my documents certified,I was still unable to register. I will be so grateful if you can kindly reply to this text through [email protected] for assistance.thanks and I hope to hear from you…..best regards

6. JAM KIZITO SUMVI says:

the email you pasted along with this announcement got me so frustrated so much that after struggling for days to get my documents certified,I was still unable to register. I will beso happy if you can kindly reply to this text through [email protected] for assistance.thanks and I hope to hear from you…..best regards

7. I REALLY DONT UNDERSTAND THE EMAIL IS NOT WORKING

8. Asaah Fredric says:

am sending an Email to the adress of [email protected] and it is not been delivered please help me out

9. what u are saying is true thesame thing happens to me .

10. ESSOUMBA ESSOUMBA PIERRE says:

candidature spontanée [email protected]

11. Estella Fri Takwi says:

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
    Dear sir /Madam.
    am a Cameroonian a holder of BTS in Banking and Finance and a Job seeker, i wish to apply and serve my Nation toward emerging Cameroon. how can i apply because i haven’t seen the form.
    hoping to here from you.
    yours citizen.

12. KENIMBENI MARIE ALICE says:

CURICULUM VITAE

13. Ngong Nicoline Mechia says:

good afternoon. i am have a one year professional certificate in computerised accounting. i am good in ms word,excel,access,sage and peachtree accounting.so i am interested in the accounting field so how do i apply.i also have working experience

14. The Email address does not seem to be working. when i send a mail i get an Error message reply

15. TUMEH FLORIBETH AKIKEA says:

Thank for your consideration waiting for a favourable reply

16. jani says:

Please I can’t fine the reference of the job. How can i get it?

17. good to be online on such website

18. Tiba Linda Endah says:

Am interested in any job in the accounting field

19. Atanga says:

Please I can’t seem to have the reference. What is the reference of the jobs?