CAE Oxford Aviation Academy Douala – Cameroon

Kamerpower est un hub pour les étudiants, les demandeurs d'emploi et l'annuaire des bourses d'études. Le site fournit des informations informatives gratuites concernant les concours, des opportunités éducatives, Universités, Résultats, Jobs, Stages, Épreuves, Conseils etc, Le meilleur endroit informatif au Cameroun, l'Afrique et africains dans le monde entier.

1. Yila Roy says:

Hi, I’m a GCE Advanced level holder. would love to know the tuition fees for ATPL training and the minimum academic requirement and also how I can apply for the Training.

2. Onana Ndzié Joram says:

Good morning,I am a GCE A-level holder and I need to know if I can be a professional pilot through your academy and the costs of training.please Email me please

3. Lumière biho Françoise says:

Good evening Sir/Madame , i’m an Advanced level holder and i will like to know all the procedure and costs of training as an air hostess please through my email please

4. Ndemebau Breech says:

Good afternoon sir,I am called Ndemebau Breech from limbe Cameroon and I wish to be an air hostess please I want you to enlighten me on how to do,thanks and please waiting for a reply

5. Becky mojoko mbela says:

Hello good evening to you sir/madame. Am a graduate from the University of Buea. I studied political science and public administration under the faculty of social and management sciences. But my desire is to be a flight attendant. I will like to know the procedure to enroll, and everything concerning your Aviation academy. Thank you and I am looking forward to your response.

6. Sentis tenguh says:

Pls sir/madam I’m interested and wish to know the requirement needed for entry, the fees an the length of training. To be a flight attendance I’m an advanced level holder

7. DINGONG HEN GASTON DEFERRE says:

Bonsoir,
    J’aimerais recevoir par mon email toutes les offres d’emploi disponibles.

8. Adriel Koum says: