CAE Oxford Aviation Academy Douala – Cameroon

1. Ebong ebude says:

Good day sir my names are ebong ebude I’m so passionate about avaition and expecially flight dispatching and will be great full if someone in this forum help me with the basic information and necessities required to take avaition

2. Nyonge Belinda epie says:

Am nyonge Belinda epie.how much does it cost to be trained as a flight attendant in ur institution?am a holder of higher national diploma in business management

3. Kuokuo Sharon says:

Good evening sir. I’m called Kuokuo Sharon. Residing in the North West Region. Please I will like to know about the requirements and the fees to this great school.

4. mervin says:

bonjour je souhaite intégré votre ecole pour suivre un phormation de PNC je suis actuellement au GABON j’ai 24 ans et un bac +2 en gestion administrative et commerciale. j’aimerai avoir toute les information necessaire pour postuler dans votre ecole.

5. Ajang Stephanie Dione says:

Hello sir/ madam,I am interested to study in ur school, what are the requirements and procedure, the fee and the length of training to be a flight attendant, I’m a holder of a bachelors degree in history Arts from the university of buea

6. Jadida Pracious Bessem Njang says:

Good day, I would love to know the requirements and fees for the training of flight attendant

7. Gwankem Brown Hilda Penkwang says:

Good one

8. Bonam Eyobo blessing says:

My name is bonam blessings Eyobo I want to be train to become a flight attendant how much is the fee I’m just done with advance level I want to be train in your school