CAE Oxford Aviation Academy Douala – Cameroon

Kamerpower est un hub pour les étudiants, les demandeurs d'emploi et l'annuaire des bourses d'études. Le site fournit des informations informatives gratuites concernant les concours, des opportunités éducatives, Universités, Résultats, Jobs, Stages, Épreuves, Conseils etc, Le meilleur endroit informatif au Cameroun, l'Afrique et africains dans le monde entier.

1. Nkwelle Faith mesode says:

Hi am a lowersixth student and I want to be a flight attendant when is the training starting and how much is it

2. NOELA PHILOMINA NOUSITEN says:

Where r you situation in Douala n what r the different fee for the different programs u offer?

• Ashu ojong Larissa la princesse says:

Hi good afternoon sir am called Ashu princess and I will like to study in this institution am a student of iuget bonaberi studying logistics and transport management. I will like to be a steward.So I wish to know where the skul is situated in douala, how long is the training and how much is the fee and registration thanks sir.

3. Elumpe Chantal ndioh says:

Hello sir good afternoon, it has always been my dream/goal to become an air hostess, please I would like to study in your academy so as to make this dream come true, thank so much as I wait on your honest reply

4. Fonyuy Ghislain says:

Please for the school fee of oxfort aviation douala

5. MAIMO GIULLES says:

HELLO SIR/MADAM PLEASE CAN I KNOW THE SCHOOL FEES OF THIS SCHOOL?

6. ISMAELA MOUSA says:

Hello sir, please I wish to study in this institution,what are the requirements?

7. Tifuh Bronhilda Gwah says:

Hello sir/madam i wish to study in your school please may i know the requirements, procedures,the fee and the length of training to become a flight attendant i am an advance level holder