Cameroon Civil Aviation Authority Recruitment (CCAA) 2019-2020 – Airport security agents.
The Director General of the Cameroon Civil Aviation Authority (CCAA), a public administrative entity in charge of Administering civil aviation in Cameroon, created by law n°98/023 of 24th December 1998, repealed by law n°2013/010 Of 24 / July 2013, with its headquarters at the Military Air Base 101, informs the general public that a recruitment test will be organized in Yaounde and Douala following the calendar beneath for the selection of one hundred and seventy-three (173) airport security agents who will work in the country’s international airports.
These airport security agents as per the provisions of the law governing civil aviation in Cameroon cited above and those of the National Civil Aviation security Program, will be required to implement Civil aviation security measures in Cameroon’s international airports. kamerpower.com
a) ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Applicants must be:
- Cameroonians aged between twenty-one (21) and thirty-five (35) years at most by the 31st of December 2019.
- Holders of GCE Ordinary Level / BEPC certificates or any other equivalent certificates;
- Bilingual: have a mastery of spoken and written English and French languages.
- Physically fit and ready to work during the day and at night.
- Able to Communicate and have team spirit.
- Free from any criminal Prosecution and should not have been convicted/sentenced to imprisonment.
N/B: Applicants who have knowledge in civil aviation in general and/or professional experience in airport security in particular, have an added advantage.
Version Français (French)