Cameroon Civil Aviation Authority Recruitment (CCAA) 2019-2020 – Airport security agents

Emploi au Cameroun 2019, concours, Universités, Resultats, Jobs, Stages, Conseils etc, The best Informative website in Cameroon. Le meilleur site informatif au Cameroun.

1. Enongenepie Desmond makoge says:

Hello sir! In view of the recruitment of airport security officers, I write to find out the latest date of applying and how to go about it concerning what should be involved in the application. My contacts 679730509 and 659194146. Thanks for your understand

2. Nkafu perseverance Zilefack says:

Good morning Sir, I am interested to work with your agency, I know is late but I will wish to know if is still possible for me to have a place if not, I will wish to know when next the recruitment will be launched. Thanks

3. Nubia Eveline says:

Greetings sir am interested for the job please where can I drop my application. Tel:676793838

4. Nubia Eveline says:

Greetings sir am interested please where can I drop my application. My number is 676793838 thanks

5. Ewo says:

Good day sir. Really interested to be part of your team but don’t know where to deposit my application. I answer the following tel: 670214284 / 698755159

6. chanceline says:

No results yet?

7. FANG ELVIS says:

WISH TO KNOW THE RESULTS AFTER THE FINAL EXAMINATION OF THE RECRUITMENT

8. Boloh Sidonie zinwa says:

Good morning Sir, I am interested and wish to know how I can be part of the team?

9. Boloh Sidonie zinwa says:

More strengths to your elbow Sir. I am interesting to work

10. Ndi Terence says:

Can someone with a dental problem be selected for this job?

11. Belias Godfroid says:

bonsoir monsieur je m’appelle belias godfroid titulaire d’un brevet de technicien en mecanique automobile interessé par vos offres.j’ai travaillé autrefois à TOTAL CAMEROUN S.A comme pompiste et mécanicien dans l’entreprise EKAFOP & PARTERS .

12. Hona Bahoya joseph stephane says:

je vous écris pour déposé ma candidature et je suis disponible contacter moi s’il vous plait merçi et je repond au numero 695480142 et je reside a douala

13. Mofor Clovis Mboh says:

This is very nice. I thank the director general of CCAA for bringing up this important concour.
    I am taking part in the concour and my best wish is to make it.
    Thanks once again

14. NYIQWAMBI JULIUS BOLONTONG says:

Greeting sir,Am interested in the job advertised at your institute. How can I found myself there?