Concours EMIA Yaounde 2021 Entrance: The government launches competitive entrance – Cameroon
Concours EMIA Yaounde 2021 Entrance: The government launches competitive entrance into EMIA Yaounde Cameroon 2021-2022 MINDEF.
The minister delegate at the presidency in charge of defense Beti Assomo Joseph has launched the recruitment of some 200 officers into the combined military academy, EMIA Yaounde.
No. 100216 /CRP/ KAMERPOWER/ MINDEF/024/4
Note: This press release is dated 2021.
The communiqué released on the 13 January 2021 by the Minister indicates about EMIA Yaounde that:
Young Cameroonians of both sexes interested in taking up a career in the Defense Forces are hereby informed that a (Concours EMIA Yaounde 2021 Entrance: kamerpower.com) competitive examination for the entrance into the Combined Military Academy (EMIA Yaounde Cameroon) shall take place on 08 and 09 May 2021 in Yaounde, as follows:
I- COURSES “A” Concours EMIA Yaounde 2021.
(Direct recruitment of holders of GCE A/L + 1)
Number needed: 125
a. Conditions EMIA Yaounde 2021
- Be of Cameroonian nationality.
- Be of good moral conduct.
- Have a good criminal record.
- Be good in health; kamerpower.com
- Be of minimum age of 18 years as of 01/01/2021 (be born before January 02 2003) and maximum of 23 years on 31/12/2021 (be born after December 30 1998).
- Be a holder of GCE A/L with three (03) papers excluding religious knowledge or an equivalent, plus a successful academic year in higher learning.
b. Composition of files:
- A handwritten application bearing a 1000 CFA francs fiscal stamp, signed by candidate addressed to the Minister Delegate at the Presidency in charge of Defense;
- A cardboard folder.
- A certified true copy of birth certificate not more than three (03) months old.
- A certified true copy of GCE A/L with three papers excluding religious knowledge or an equivalent.
- An attestation of presentation of original certificate.
- An attestation of registration in 1st year of higher learning.
- A curriculum vitae.
- A non conviction certificate not more than three (03) months old.
- A Cameroonian nationality certificate issued by competent authority.
- A certificate of celibacy; kamerpower.com
- An A4 size envelope stamped with 500 francs bearing the following information: names, date and place of birth, region of origin, department of origin, diploma, training language, series and complete address.
- A receipt showing payment of CFA 20.000 francs at the Department of Human Resources in the Ministry of Defense.
Kamerpower est un hub pour les étudiants, les demandeurs d’emploi et l’annuaire des bourses d’études. Le site fournit des informations informatives gratuites concernant les concours, des opportunités éducatives, Universités, Résultats, Jobs, Stages, Épreuves, Conseils etc, Le meilleur endroit informatif au Cameroun, l’Afrique et africains dans le monde entier.
Version Français (French)