Cimenterie Dangote recrutement en ligne: Jetty Operations Manager
Cimenterie Dangote recrutement en ligne: Jetty Operations Manager.
Cimenterie Dangote recrutement en ligne: Jetty Operations Manager. Job offer: jetty operations manager – dangote cement cameroon S.A kamerpower.com
Job Title: JETTY OPERATIONS MANAGER.
- Plan, drive and monitor all activities regarding safe, efficient, and cost-effective handling of vessels’ operations with alongside the company quay.
Education & Experience :
- Bachelor’s Degree with Marine, Logistics or Transportation background preferred.
- Eight (08) years of relevant work experience, with at least three (03) in a supervisory role.
- Marine terminal experience is an asset.
Skills & Competencies
- In-depth knowledge of the cement industry (local and international).
- In-depth knowledge of best practices in Logistics, particularly in marine and port operations.
- In-depth knowledge of company approved HSE policies.
- Sound oral and written communication skills (French & English).
- Good organisation and project management skills.
- Good leadership and relationship management skills.
- Strong problem solving skills, with ability to take initiative and act proactively.
- Working knowledge Microsoft Office Suite, a terminal operating systems experience is a plus.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage vessel loading and discharge.
- Plan where ships are to berth and the resources required to load and unload it safely and to time.
- Directly supervise operations to make sure the work done as per procedures.
- Ensure port operators are fully trained to do their job efficiently and safely.
- Implement approved HSE policies and procedures for working areas and team safety.
- Make recommendations regarding hiring, discipline and promotion of subordinates.
- Authorizes leave and overtime; advises subordinates on job related problems.
- Evaluates and rates subordinates performance.
- Liaise with all port stakeholders (internal or external) to maintain efficient operations.
- Perform any other duties, as assigned by the Head of Logistics.
Application should only include resumes and be sent to the following email: [email protected]
The mail subject should read the job title of the chosen position. Closing date of Application: May 16, 2017.