Citibank careers Cameroon – 2021-2022 Internship Programme

Emploi au Cameroun 2021, concours, Universités, Resultats, Jobs, Stages, Conseils etc, The best Informative website in Cameroon. Le meilleur site informatif au Cameroun.

1. Nana Njenje Sharon Raissa says:

My Name is Nana Njenje Sharon,Am currently a student of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants(ACCA) and am seeking for a professional internship in your institution to gain more experience in the finance industry.

2. Ndicho Boris says:

Bachelors degree in business administration, Accounting and Finance/Marketing. Possess strong analytical problem solving skills, excellent knowledge in accounting soft ware management and very clever in analysing business. Interested

3. Chafac Lesley says:

I’m called chafac Lesley, a second year students at the university of Douala. I wish do a 3 months internship in your company.

4. Teneng Kelly says:

Please i wish to apply for an academic internship of one month

5. Muluh Rita waa says:

I am Muluh Rita.a post graduate student at the University of Bamenda from the department of communication and development studies.I wish to carry on intership in your institution for a period of one month as one of the requirement to help me complete my degree program.

6. Muluh Rita waa says:

I am Muluh Rita.a post graduate student at the University of Bamenda .I wish to carry on intership in your institution for a period of one month as one of the requirement to be help me complete my degree program

7. MOMHA FLORE SANDRINE says:

Je m appelle MOMHA Flore Sandrine ,35 ans titulaire d’une maitrise en Sciences de Gestion , deux enfants en charge.

8. MOMHA FLORE SANDRINE says: