Citibank careers Cameroon – 2018-2019 Internship Programme

1. Ahone Etone mesumbe Smile says:

Good afternoon Sir/Madam.My names Ahone Smile, i wish to carry out my professional internship in your company from February to July 2020, i just had my degree in the Catholic University Instotute of Buea, i will be very grateful if the prpfessional internship is granted.Heres my contact for any further information ( 653 81 13 02).

2. Nana Njenje Sharon Raissa says:

My Name is Nana Njenje Sharon,Am currently a student of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants(ACCA) and am seeking for a professional internship in your institution to gain more experience in the finance industry.

3. Ndicho Boris says:

Bachelors degree in business administration, Accounting and Finance/Marketing. Possess strong analytical problem solving skills, excellent knowledge in accounting soft ware management and very clever in analysing business. Interested

4. Chafac Lesley says:

I’m called chafac Lesley, a second year students at the university of Douala. I wish do a 3 months internship in your company.

5. Teneng Kelly says:

Please i wish to apply for an academic internship of one month

6. Muluh Rita waa says:

I am Muluh Rita.a post graduate student at the University of Bamenda from the department of communication and development studies.I wish to carry on intership in your institution for a period of one month as one of the requirement to help me complete my degree program.

7. Muluh Rita waa says:

I am Muluh Rita.a post graduate student at the University of Bamenda .I wish to carry on intership in your institution for a period of one month as one of the requirement to be help me complete my degree program

8. MOMHA FLORE SANDRINE says:

Je m appelle MOMHA Flore Sandrine ,35 ans titulaire d’une maitrise en Sciences de Gestion , deux enfants en charge.

9. MOMHA FLORE SANDRINE says: