COLTECH Entrance University of Bamenda 2021-2022

Kamerpower est un hub pour les étudiants, les demandeurs d'emploi et l'annuaire des bourses d'études. Le site fournit des informations informatives gratuites concernant les concours, des opportunités éducatives, Universités, Résultats, Jobs, Stages, Épreuves, Conseils etc, Le meilleur endroit informatif au Cameroun, l'Afrique et africains dans le monde entier.

1. Che nadine mboh says:

Please am a holder of advance level science subjects but I didn’t write the entrance exam please I wish to know if I can be admitted

2. Che nadine says:

3. gilbert says:

i have GCE/OL in science subjects including english and maths, but at the advaced level, i have art subjects including ICT, so what about my case?

4. GRACE says:

I THINK COLTECH WAS AN AMAZING INIATIVE. I SEE HOW IT CREATES JOB MAKERS EVERY YEAR

5. NKAMBAPUH FELIX WAPONGNUA says:

I wish to find out someone having BTS or TSEF (Senior Forestry Diploma ie AL+2 can be admitted in level 3 for a Professional Bachelor degree

6. Chia Fastinus Kam says:

I wish to know if I can study software engineering without mathematics and computer science?

7. Greg says:

Am a holder of advance level GCE but I don’t have ordinary level English

• Bernard says:

You can! In that case u will write a proficiency test in English. Contact me for any clarifications . 680303158 whatsapp

8. Ngapna B says:

Can someone who never studied computer science in high school be admitted to the faculty of software engineering?