Concours Cadet Inspectors of Police Cameroon 2021-2022: DGSN 390 IP recruitment
Concours Cadet Inspectors of Police Cameroon 2021-2022.
REPUBLIC OF CAMEROON.
Concours Cadet Inspectors of Police Cameroon 2021-2022: DGSN 390 IP recruitment.
ORDER N. 18 /DGSN/SG/DRH/SDROPS/SR 08 MAY 2017.
To launch a direct competitive examinationi for the recruitment of 390 CADET INSPECTORS OF POLICE into the first year of the Police Training Centre.- kamerpower.com
THE PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC,
– of the Constitution.
– of Detclree n°2011/412 of 9th December 2011 to reorganize the Presidency of the Republic.
– of Decree n°96/034 of 1’St March 1996 to create the General Delegation for National Security.
– of Decree n°2012/540 of 19th November 2012 to organize the General Delegation for National Security.
– of Decree n°94/199 of 7th October 1994 relating to the general rules and regulations governing the Public Service.
– of Decree n°2012/539 of 19th November 2012 relating to the special rules and regulations govemlng the National Security Corps.
– of Decree n°75/496 of 3rd July 1975 to determine the nature of administrative examinations, and subsequent modifications.
– of Decree n°75/459 of 26lj1 June 1975 to determine the remuneration of civil and military personnel of the Republic of Cameroon, as modified by Decree n°79/64 of 3rd March 1979.
– of Decree n°2010/263 of 31st August 2010 to appoint the Delegate General for National Security. https://kamerpower.com/
– of Decree n°2010/280 of 13m September 2010 to grant permanent delegation of signature to Mr. Martin MBARGA NGUELE, Delegate General for National Security.
– of Decree n°2012/545 of 2oth November 2012 relating to the organization and functioning of the Police Training Centre and Police Training Centres.
– of Order n°204/CAB/PR of 16th April 2003 relating to admission requirements into the various cycles, nature and conditions of study at the Police Training Centre and Police Training Centres, as modified and completed by order n°913/CAB/PR of 15th September 2014.
Considering service imperatives,
Hereby orders as follows:
ARTICLE 1.– A direct competitive examination for the recruitment of 390 CADET INSPECTORS OF POLICE into the first year of the Police Training Centre shall take place on 19th August 2017.
ARTICLE 2.- Prospective candidates shall be aged 17 at least and 28 at most by 1st January 2019. They shall show prove of a pass in at least three papers in the General Certificate of Education, Ordinary Level (GCE OL), obtained in one sitting excluding RELIGIOUS KNOWLEDGE, “Le Brevet d’Etudes du Premier Cycle”, or any other equivalent certificate. kamerpower.com
General and special requirements: Police concours Cameroon 2021-2022.
Prospective candidates shall be youths of both sexes who shall fulfill the general and specific requirements for recruitment into the ranks of the National Security Corps: kamerpower.com
- Be of Cameroonian nationality.
- enjoy their civic rights.
- be of good conduct and morality.
- be fit to work in the day and at night.
- be free of any illness requiring long term medical attention.
- be at least 1.57 metres tall for female candidates and at least 1,62 metres tall for male candidates.
- Not have been sentenced for more than 6 months in prison or for any other offence as stipulated in Section 30, paragraphs 1 and 6 of the Cameroon Penal Code or for committing a felony or a misdemeanour touching on probity.
- Not have been dismissed from a Police School or a Police Training Centre.
Candidates shall fulfill all these requirements; failure to comply with any of these requirements shall automatically lead to rejection.
ARTICLE 3. – (1) Prospective candidates shall, prior to the compilation of their documents, register online via the website www.dgsn-cm.com/concours2017, from the 22nd May to 21 July, 2017 at 3.30 pm. prompt.
(2) Candidates, whose online registration shall be validated, shall submit their complete registration file at the General Delegation for National Security in Yaoundé or at any of the Regional Delegations for National Security, following a schedule that shall be made known to them by phone. kamerpower.com
Application files shall comprise. Concours Cadet Inspectors of Police Cameroon 2021-2022
Concours Cadet Inspectors of Police Cameroon 2021-2022:
- A handwritten application with date and sig nature and bearing a fiscal stamp of 1000 CFA francs, addressed to the Delegate General for National Security. The application shall clearly state: kamerpower.com
- The candidates full name, address, sex, date and place of birth.
- Division and Region of origin.
- The chosen competitive examination.
- The Option which shall be General Service.
- The examination centre.
- Chosen language.
- National Identity Card number.
- The list of all enclosed document.
An online registration form, printed from the web site dgsn and duly signed by the candidate with two passport size (4X4) colour photographs on a white background.
- A receipt of payment of 16000 CFA francs for registration, issued by any branch of Express Union or through Express Union Mobile Money, after obtaining a code which will enable Payment. The code shall be generated during online registration on the website www.dgsn-cm.com/concours2017 . Those who shall pay by Express Union Mobile Money shall report to any branch of Express Union to obtain a printed receipt.
- A certified copy of birth certificate of the applicant complies dating to more six (06) months.
- A certified copy of the diploma required signed by a competent civil authority.
- A presentation of the original certificate diploma signed by a competent civil authority.
- A criminal record (Bulletin No. 3) not older than three (03) months.
- A medical certificate regulatory model (900 CFA francs) issued by a medical officer.
- A stamped Fact Sheet 4 x 4 photo color and white background.
- A fathom certificate stamped regularly meeting the conditions listed above.
- Authorization to compete for civil servants, issued by the Minister of Public Service.
- A copy of certified marriage certificate complies dating to more than six (06) months for female candidates regularly married.
- A large envelope size (A4) to the address of the applicant, postage stamp of a postal official rate.
Incomplete applications received at the General Delegation for National Security will be automatically rejected and returned to the sender.
Phases of the Examination.
Article 4: (1) The recruitment exercise shall be carried out in four phases: the written examination, medicals, physical fitness test, and character verification.
(2) At each phase, the General Delegation for National Security shall publish lists of authorized candidates and only such shall be considered authentic.
A – The written Examination.
Concours Cadet Inspectors of Police Cameroon 2020-2021.
Candidates shall sit for the examination in a centre of their choice in any of the regional head quarters of the Republic of Cameroon.
The examination time table shall be as follows:
August 19, 2017
08h-10h: Essay Writing
Candidates shall be expected in front of their examinations rooms, 30 minutes before the beginning of the first subject, with their National Identity Cards and the receipts issued upon submission of their files. They shall not be allowed into the examination rooms with any paper or book; writing and rough work sheets shall be provided by the administration.
For candidates to be declared successful in the written examination, they shall have an average score of 11/20 at least, without an eliminatory mark in any of the subjects.
B) – MEDICALS, PHYSICAL FITNESS TEST, AND CHARACTER VERIFICATION:
They shall take place immediately after the publication of the lists of candidates, who must have passed the written examination, following a schedule that shall be duly communicated. kamerpower.com
Candidates who shall qualify for the medicals shall pay a fee of 25.000 CFA francs.
Article 5.- The final results of the competitive examination shall be released by the Delegate General for National Security.
Article 6.- Successful candidates shall be nominated Cadet Inspectors of Police in the first year of the Police Training Centre.
Article 7.- The present order shall be registered and published in the Official Gazette, in English and French.-
Syllabus Of The Direct Competitive Examination For The Recruitment Of 390 First Year Cadet Inspectors Of Police.
1st Sudject: Essay Writing/ Composition Francaise.
This subject shall cover topics that feature on the syllabuses of secondary schools for Form Four students (3ème des Lycées et Collèges).
2nd Subject: Civics/ Education A La Citoyennete.
This subject shall cover topics that feature on the syllabuses of secondary schools for Form Four students Beme des Lycées et Collèges) and shall touch on the following topics:
- The President.
- Government and the fight against the following social ills.
- juvenile delinquency.
- Drug addiction.
- Prostitution, STD’S, AIDS.
Concours Cadet Inspectors of Police Cameroon 2021-2022: DGSN 390 IP recruitment.
Kamerpower est un hub pour les étudiants, les demandeurs d’emploi et l’annuaire des bourses d’études. Le site fournit des informations informatives gratuites concernant les concours, des opportunités éducatives, Universités, Résultats, Jobs, Stages, Épreuves, Conseils etc, Le meilleur endroit informatif au Cameroun, l’Afrique et africains dans le monde entier.
Version Français (French)