Concours ENAM 2021 Cameroon: cycle A Financial Division recruitment 55 students
ORDER N° 002941 / MINFOPRA /OF 30 APR 2020.
To announce the competitive entrance examination for the recruitment of fifty five (55) students into cycle “A” of the Financial Division of the National School of Administration and Magistracy (ENAM), for the 2020-2021 academic year. Concours ENAM 2021 Cameroon: cycle “A” DRF. kamerpower.com
THE MINISTER OF THE PUBLIC SERVICE AND ADMINISTRATIVE REFORM,
Mindful of the Constitution.
Mindful of Law N°99/016 of 22 December 1999 bearing the general rules and regulations governing public establishments and enterprises of the public and semi public sectors.
Mindful of Decree N°75/776 of 18 December 1975 bearing the special statute governing the corps of personnels of Financial Services.
Mindful of Decree N°84/157 of 18 April 1984 bearing the special statute governing personnels of the corps of Prices. Weight and Measures, together with all the amendments thereto;
Mindful of Decree N°94/199 of 7 October 1994 regulating the general status of the Public Service, together with all the amendments thereto.
Mindful of Decree N°2005/154 of 6 May 2005 to organize the National School of Administration and Magistracy ( Concours ENAM 2021 Cameroon: cycle “A” ) and the amendments thereto.
Mindful of Decree N” 2011/408 of 9 December 2011 to organize the Government.
Mindful of Decree N°2011/410 of 09 December 2011 to reshuffle the Government.
Mindful of Decree N° 2012/537 of 19 November 2012 to organize the Ministry of the Public Service and Administrative Reform.
Mindful of Decree N°2000/696/PM of 13 September 2000 regulating the general rules and regulations for government Competitive Entrance Examinations.
Mindful of Order N°004831/ MINFOPRA of 10 October 2012 regulating Studies and Schooling in the Administrative and Financial Divisions of the National School of Administration and Magistracy.
HEREBY ORDERS AS FOLLOWS:
HEREBY ORDERS AS FOLLOWS:
(1) A competitive entrance examination for the recruitment of fifty five (55) students into Cycle “A” of the Financial Division of ENAM, is hereby announced for the 2020-2021 academic year.
(2) The places available are reserved exclusively for the Customs Section. kamerpower.com Concours ENAM 2021 Cameroon:
(3) The syllabus for the examination is appended to this order. Concours ENAM 2021 Cameroon:
The examination shall be open to all Cameroonians who meet the following conditions:
- fulfill the general requirements for employment into the Public Service as well as the conditions laid down by the general rules and regulations of the Public Service.
- be holder of a bachelor’s degree issued by a state university in Cameroon. or a professional degree in law. economics. accounting and management, issued by a University or Institution recognised by the Ministry of Higher Education ; or any equivalent diploma issued by a foreign university.
- be thirty two (32) years of age at most, as at 1st January 2020. kamerpower.com
NB: The civil servants of any category are not allowed to apply.
Version Français (French)