Concours FASA Cameroon 2021-2022 Level II University of Dschang
REPUBLIC OF CAMEROON
Peace – Work – Fatherland.
Concours FASA Cameroon 2021-2022 Level II
MINISTRY OF HIGHER EDUCATION
DEPARTMENT OF UNIVERSITY
ACCREDITATIONS AND QUALITY
DECISION No 20/00537 /MINESUP/ SG/DAUQ/SDEAC/SE OF 09 July 2020.
Announcing a special competitive entrance examination and fixing the number of places for admission into Level II of the “Ingénieurs” Programme in the Faculty of Agronomy and Agricultural Sciences ( Concours FASA Cameroon 2021-2022 Level II ) of the University of Dschang for the 2020/2021 academic year. kamerpower.com
THE MINISTER OF HIGHER EDUCATION,
of the Constitution.
of Law n° 005 of April 2001 on the orientation of Higher Education.
of Decree n02011/408 of 09 December 2011 organising the Government.
of Decree n02011 /41 0 of December 09, 2011 appointing members of Government.
of Decree n° 2012/433 of October 2012 organizing the Ministry of Higher Education.
of Decree N°93/026 of 19 January 1993 creating Universities.
of Decree n0923/027of January 1993 to lay down regulation for ail Universities.
of Decree n02005/342 of December 10, 2005 modifying and supplementing some provisions
of the decree n093/027 of January 19, 1993 laying down provisions common to ail Universities.
of Decree n° 93/029 of 19 January 1993 laying down the administrative and academic structures of the University of Dschang.
of Decree n° 93/032 of 19 January 1993 laying down financial regulations governing Universities.
of Decree n° 99/003 of 19 January 1993 modifying some provisions of the Decree n° 79/186 of 17 May 1979 to fix university fees.
of Decree n° 2005/383 of October 17, 2005 laying down financial regulations governing Universities.
of Decree n° 2005/344 of September 10, 2005 appointing Rectors and the Vice Chancellor of Universities.
of Decree n° 2007/310 of November 29, 2007 appointing officers in State Universities.
of Order W02/0151/MINESUP/DDES of December 9, 2002, organizing studies, examinations and teaching programmes in the Faculty of Agronomy and Agricultural Sciences.
of order W 9/0171/MINESUP/DDES/PEEX of July 3, 2009 creating and opening Professionel fields in the areas of Wood, Water and Environment in the Faculty of Agronomy and Agricultural Sciences (FAAS) of the University of Dschang, Ebolowa Antenna;
of Order n015/0045 /MINESUP/SGIDAUQ/SDEAC/SE of 03 March, 2020 setting dates for competitive entrance examinations for admission into Faculties and Schools of State Universities for the 2020/2021 academic year.
the proposal of the Rector of the University of Dschang.
HEREBY DECIDES AS FOLLOWS:
HEREBY DECIDES AS FOLLOWS:
Article 1 :
A special competitive entrance examination for the admission of thirty (30) students into Level II of the « Ingénieurs» Programme in the Faculty of Agronomy and Agricultural Sciences (FAAS) of the University of Dschang for 2020/2021 academic year will take place on the following dates and in the centres indicated below : kamerpower.com
Dates: 26 September 2020
Centers: Douala, Dschang, Ngaoundere and Yaounde.
Article 2 :
- The entrance examination is open to Cameroonians of the both sexes who are holders of the Certificate of Senior Agricultural Technicians or Senior Forestry or Agro forestry Technicians with the Baccalauréat (scientific series) or the General Certificate of Education Advanced Level in at least two science subjects or the DEUG (two years in a Faculty of Science) or any other equivalent certificate recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education. kamerpower.com
- Citizens of member countries of the Central African Economic and Monetary Union (CEMAC) which have ratified texts on national management of students and who are holders of equivalent qualifications are eligible to write the entrance examination under the same conditions as their Cameroonian counterparts.
- Candidates from other countries including CEMAC member countries who do not write the entrance examination but hold a scholarship from their Government or international organisation may apply for direct admission, which is contingent upon the number of available places and payment of 1.000.000 (one million) FCFA / year as tuition fees.
- The twenty (20) students shall be distributed as follows:
- 15 for those who write the entrance examination :
- 10 for holders of the Junior Technicians Certificate,
- 05 for holders of the DEUG.
- 05 for those who do not write the entrance examination.
Version Français (French)