Concours Health personel Cameroon 2019-2020: MINSANTE Examination into public and private Health Institutions.

Emploi au Cameroun 2019, concours, Universités, Resultats, Jobs, Stages, Conseils etc, The best Informative website in Cameroon. Le meilleur site informatif au Cameroun.

1. navo says:

requirements

• GHAIFE NICOLINE MOR NG says:

Hello, I’m Ghaife Nicoline , holder of State Registered Nursing Diploma. After writing recruitment concour for the third time, I succeeded and went for the oral part . I was 2nd on the waiting list for 30 nurses of B1 categories out of 5. I Wish to know if I should continue waiting or take the concour again.

2. AGBOR CLEMENTINE ENOW says:

JE SUIS CLEMENTINE AGBOR ENOW 28 ANS JE VOUDRAIS ETRE PARTICIPANTE AU DEVELOPPEMENT DE MON PAYS A L EMERGENCE 2035 diplome licence en droit prive et juriste daffaire. BP318

3. hey pals good job there. just wanna know about the recent recruitment of workers in the HIV treatment centres and their requirements

4. good day thank you for the help you have been rendering to us .i just wanted to know when the result for health personnels shall be out .will apprieciate this favour from you .thanks

5. I wish to know the 2015/2016 health personnel concours result

6. kenah comfort says:

Hello karmerpower please when will the SRN results be released. [email protected]

7. larissa says:

Good morning please when will the concour For health personel be released

8. larissa says:

When will the results be out

9. pierre says:

hello kamerpower can someone go in for both medicin and the medical laboratory technician concour in the same year

10. Ebage Raoul says:

can one register for more course? I wonder if the will be clashes

11. Ntoko Richard .M says:

Hello Kamerpower,please i was wondering, can i get the most recent recrutement concour(s) under the Ministry of Public Health?
    I woould be most grateful ,you have of great help to us.

12. please has the goverment lunch the SRN concour already?

13. Abie-Mboh Nelson Mbongayah says:

Hello Kamer, please I wish to find out whether the application to be addressed to the Honourable Minister of MINSANTE in view of the Competitive Entrance Exam for Student Health Personnel has to be hand-written or typed. Eagerly waiting to hear from you as usual.
    Kind regards.

14. ntoko says:

Hi,i am very grateful for making things easy for some of us,please can u also send me some direct entry concourse into public service of MINSANTE?

15. Mua Njuh Emmanuel says:

Thanks for this great to us young job seekers. It has enormously reduce me the stress of looking for information on concours and result. of successful candidate. Thanks for this great support.

16. Abie-Mboh Nelson Mbongayah says:

Hello, please I’ll like to commend you ones more for your enormous efforts in alleviating our stress of traveling long distances in search of information. Please, I will be overwhelmed if you can provide us with an English version of the registration form for the Public Health concours. Please there is a big problem in understanding and filling the sole french version available at http://www.minsanteconcours.cm. It will greatly assist us in minimizing errors when making necessary entries.
    Thanks and warmth regards.

17. Kamerpower says:

Hello Nwandum! Check back later, You will have them latest tomorrow,

18. nwandum says:

hello kamerpower!thanks for this information.please i wish to have the list of the private and public schools recommended by the ministry.