Concours Health personel Cameroon 2020-2021: MINSANTE Examination into public and private Health Institutions.

1. yeba doris tita says:

Hi am yeba doris a post graduat from training school for state registered nurses bamenda seeking for job vacancy and can work in any hospital

2. BOKWE says:

I Queen am in ub, graduating as a medical laboratory Scientist this acadmic year and i want admission into 4th year of medicine in 2017/18. kindly advice on what to do. thanks.

3. fouadjue adele alicia says:

please for my result medical laboratory technician MINSANTE CAMEROON of august 13 2017

4. Mofe says:

Hey good day all, just wanting to know when the nursing results for 2016-2017 will be out. its been two months today and all other concour results are out.

5. navo says:

requirements

• GHAIFE NICOLINE MOR NG says:

Hello, I’m Ghaife Nicoline , holder of State Registered Nursing Diploma. After writing recruitment concour for the third time, I succeeded and went for the oral part . I was 2nd on the waiting list for 30 nurses of B1 categories out of 5. I Wish to know if I should continue waiting or take the concour again.

6. AGBOR CLEMENTINE ENOW says:

JE SUIS CLEMENTINE AGBOR ENOW 28 ANS JE VOUDRAIS ETRE PARTICIPANTE AU DEVELOPPEMENT DE MON PAYS A L EMERGENCE 2035 diplome licence en droit prive et juriste daffaire. BP318

7. hey pals good job there. just wanna know about the recent recruitment of workers in the HIV treatment centres and their requirements