Concours National Higher Polytechnic Institute University of Bamenda 2019-2020 first year first cycle
Concours National Higher Polytechnic Institute University of Bamenda 2018-2019 first year first cycle
REPUBLIC OF CAMEROON
Peace – Work – Fatherland
MINISTRY OF HIGHER EDUCATION
Concours National Higher Polytechnic Institute University of Bamenda 2019-2020.
ORDER No. 1900609 /MINESUP/SG/DAUQ/SDEAC/SE of 26 June 2019.
Opening and fixing the number of places into the first year of the first cycle of the National Higher Polytechnic Institute (NAHPI) ENSP – of the University of Bamenda for the 2019/2020 academic year. kamerpower.com The competitive entrance examination will be written on the 31st of August 2019.
A competitive entrance examination through the study of files is hereby launched into the first year of the first cycle for the award of the Bachelor of Engineering (B. Eng) and subsequently the Professional Master of Engineering (M. Eng) of the National Higher Polytechnic institute of The University of Dementia for the 2019/2020 academic year in the following fields and program as shown in the table below.
Fields Program and Number of places
- Computer Engineering – Computer Engineering – 60 places.
- Electrical and Electronic – Electrical and Electronic Engineering – 50 places.
- Mechanical and Industrial – Mechanical and Industrial Engineering – 50 places.
- Civil Engineering and Architecture – Civil Engineering – 70 places.
- Petroleum Engineering – Petroleum Engineering – 35 places.
- Mining and Mineral Engineering – Mining and Mineral Engineering – 35 places.
The National Higher Polytechnic Institute University of Bamenda. The competitive entrance examination is opened to Cameroonians of both sexes Applicants for admission must be holders of one of the following qualifications: kamerpower.com
- General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level in science subjects including English language and General Certificate of Education Advanced Level in science subjects.
- General Certificate of Education Technical Ordinary and Advanced Levels in relevant subjects with a pass in English language.
- Probatoire and Baccalauréat C, D, F2, F3, and MAW with a pass in English language at Baccalauréat and Probatoire.
- Any other certificates recognized as equivalent by the Ministry of Higher Education.
Article 3: Candidates who are not Civil Servants should not be older than 29 years old 1st January 2019.
The application file shall comprise the following documents:
- A registration form to be collected from the Registry at the Vice Chancellery in Bambili or from the University of Bamenda Website: http://www.uniba-edu.cm. kamerpower.com
- A certified true copy of birth cettificate dated not more than three (03) months.
- Certified true copies of Transctipts of GCE O/L or Probatoire and GCE A/Lor Baccalaureat.
- A certified true copy of GCE A/L or Baccalaure’at or equivalent diploma dated not more than three (03) months.
- A certified true copy of GCE O/L or Probatoire or equivalent diploma date not more than three (03) months.
- Civil Servant must include an authorization from their ministry of origin.
- A receipt upon payment of twenty thousand (20.000) FCFA as nonrefundable registration fees delivered by UBA using the following bank code 10033, branch code 05204, and account number 0400400009038. No other form of payment is accepted.
- One self addressed large envelope bearing a 500 francs CFA stamp.
- Four passport-size photographs.
- A medical certificate issued by a State Medical Practitioner.
Article 5: Complete application files shall be submitted at the Registry of the Vice Chancellery in Bambili or in the regional MINESEC delegations before August 23, 2019. Late or incomplete application files shall be rejected.
Version Français (French)