Customs Officers Entrance 2020-2021 Concours Douanes camerounais MINFOPRA to recruit personnel

1. Mbatu Anita says:

Please let me know when the customs concour will be launched
    Tell: 677235157

2. Tifuh Elisabeth says:

Good day sir/madam please I wish to know the modalities to write the custom entrance examination 2020/2021 this is my WhatsApp number.677031413

3. Nchinda Jerome sunday says:

Good day sir/madame I wish to no when the next custom concour will be launch, this is my whatsap number 673573590

4. Mundi Karen says:

Please Sir/Madam please let me know when the registration are out and the modalities of the custom entrance 2020/2021

5. Jean Claude Dika says:

Good morning sir/Madam l wish to know thé modalities of the custom concour. Here is my WhatsApp number 693339512 for more updates

6. CHE LENTINIE NEBA says:

Hi day sir/madam I wish to know the modalities of the custom concour thanks i will be waiting for your reply my e mail address is [email protected]

7. Nyamye Shirifatu veyelemu says:

With due respect Madam/sir I really wish to know when this custom concourse will be launched. Here is my WhatsApp number f 654742164 for more updates

8. Mesack Micile Dendem says:

Warm greetings to you sir/madam i really have great passion to work as a custom officer and since childhood it has always been my dream, i just wish to know when the concour will be launch ant to know the requirements i will need to process my documents. Thanks very much looking anxiously forward to hear from you,,, my contacts 678672069/655776038

9. Newoh martha says:

Please sir/madam I wish to know more about the concour I’m very much interested an hw to go about it.659458558

10. Akwe Yolande says:

Please sir/madam I wish to know more about the concour..whatsApp 671824692

11. Akwe Yolande says:

Please sir/madam I wish to know more about the concour

12. Alcira Fombo says:

I Fombo Alcira, pls am interested in pls whish to know when the concour will be launched as 653245769 my contact

13. Hongwe Calice says:

Goodday Sir/Mrs, please i have so much dreamt of this profession and i wish to know if there is any entrance exam which i will like to take part in it. Thank you