Customs Officers Entrance 2020-2021 Concours Douanes camerounais MINFOPRA to recruit personnel

1. Nji Immaculate LIMYUIY says:

Good evening sir/ma’am, I am here to be highlighted on the Cameroon’s Custom Office concour recently launched. I will be waiting on you. Thanks you
    My WhatsApp number ver 681355906

2. Kimbi Nadine says:

I wish to get information concerning the custom concour for 2020/2021 that has been lauched

3. Etuge ndue tartiana lemana says:

I wish to find out when will custom concour be out

4. Alomangkeh Valerie says:

Pls what are the questions asked in the contour.672321099

5. Ekane bodwin hudibeh says:

Thanks I will be highly waiting for your reply please this my Whatsapp number.682424128

6. Ekane bodwin hudibeh says:

Good day sir/madam please am here to inquire about the costom service concour that has been launched and the required documents needed

7. Gwe Margnus Ghe-ghe says:

Good morning sir/madame please I wish to know when the custom service concour will be lunch.Im interested in it.My WhatsApp number +237650523607 thanks

8. Mbei Che Claudia says:

Greetings sir/madam please i wish to know more about the costom concour and when it will be launched here is my WhatsApp number 677570491

9. Beryl Sandra says:

Good evening Sir/Mrs pls wish to know when the concours is launched. Please am interested here is my WhatsApp number 681353209

10. Louisa says:

Pls I wish to get detailed information as concerns the custom concour or add me to ur WhatsApp group here’s my number 674388205

11. Nkemtaji junior says:

Good day sir/madam I wish to get more tips on the MINFOPRA concour and the necessary documents needed for its registration here is my WhatsApp number # 683792183 # thanks

12. Nkemtaji junior says:

Good day sir/madam I wish for more tips on the MINFOPRA concour and the necessary documents needed for its registration thanks

13. Foncham Damaris agwe says:

Which to know when the costum concour will be launch. Tell 680592912

14. Tambe Belami says:

Good morning sir/mme please I wish to know when the custom competitive exam will be launched .Here is my WhatsApp number 652376835

15. Anumenden Ingrid Noella says:

Good day sir/madame pls i wish to know when the next concour for customs 2020/2021 will be launch. This is my WhatsApp number 675584287.

16. Remedy says:

Good morning sir/madam am interested in the custom and please I wish to know when it will be launched.whatsapp 670427349

17. yem elvis says:

Good afternoon sir/madam iwish to no when the concourse will be out eatsaw number 673173070

18. Giselle abwe says:

Good morning sir/madam,Please I’ll like to know when the custom competitive exam will be launched for 2020/2021
    And also please add my WhatsApp to your info group
    652614826
    THANKS

19. Asongafac Kelrine A says:

Good evening sir/Madame, please I wish to know when the concour will be out,am interested!

20. Fobeng Solange Ndane says:

Greetings sir/madam please I wish to know when the custom concour 2020/2021 is going to be launch documents required and age limit. Thanks my WhatsApp number 670205059.