Customs Officers Entrance 2020-2021 Concours Douanes camerounais MINFOPRA to recruit personnel

1. Manga Peggie says:

Hello sir/madam please I wish to know when the custom concour will be launched this year

2. Ndifor Norandy Ngimajou says:

good day sir/ madam please I wish to know more about the custom concur and when it will be launched for 2020/2022 academic year

3. Ndifor Norandy Ngimajou says:

good day sir/ madam please I wish to know more about custom officers, when it is launch and the requirements

4. Neba Frankcine says:

Good day sir/ madam please I want to know more about the custom concour launched for the year 2020/2021

5. Niachar Constance says:

Please I wish to be informed when the custom concour this year is launched
    WhatsApp number 670893018

• Bembohou Nadia says:

Hello sir /madam, I wish to know when the custom concourse will be launched for this year 2020/2021 my reachable contact, whatsapp 672177274

6. Kuna praise says:

Hi good day to you sirs and madams please I will like to get information concerning the custom Concour 2020/2021 that has been launch
    WhatsApp number 681376792

7. Kuna praise says:

Hi good day to u sirs and madams I wish to apply for the custom Concours, Enam, and walder any information which will be needed please inform me my whatsapp number 681376793

8. Moliki Divine says:

Please sir I wish to know if they will lunch custom concour this 2020.my WhatsApp number 678053388

9. Rita bernis nsaishu says:

Dear madam/sir
    Please I wish to be inform when the customer concour is out.670902082 thanks for the gratitude

10. Besong Mohammed says:

Hello sir/madam, Please I wish to know more details on when the custom concour will b out and also when the competitive exam will b launch this year 2020/2021. Will b grateful for ur help. WhatsApp 682852467

11. Enuyieh Sylvie says:

Good sir/madam
    I wish to know wen the custom service concour will be launch..am interested my contact 683431310

12. Mbiakeu Tomtcha Arnolphe says:

Greetings to To Cameroonian high classic worker(s). Please wish to know when costume concours will be launched.my reachable contact 654714244, thanks much

13. Inyang Clovis says:

Good morning sir/madam, please I wish to be inform when custom concourse will be launch.Please I wish to inform through this line: 651984989/
    675965937.

14. Wirsiy chrispin akikea says:

Hello sir, madam.
    I wish you could informe me when the custom concour for 2020 will be launched and written.thank you sir,madam in advance and God bless you.
    Chrispin akikea
    653070495

15. Ranibelle Fombu says:

Please sir/ madam will like to know when the Cameroon custom concour will be launched and the documents I will require to register it.

16. Ayem demian says:

Good day sir/ madam
    Please i wish to know when the cameroon costom concour will be launch my contact whatsapp
    679279733

• jerome yuh ndi says:

good day sir .I wish to know more about custom and the date it will be launch and how its takes to go in for the entrance exams. whatsap number 670416648

17. Ngollessong Ntube Marrione says:

Hello guidiance, it will be a pleasure for me to get more info on the custom concour

18. Koge Nelvis says:

Good day Sir/Madam. Just wish to know when the Cameroon Custon concour will be launch. you can kindly reach me through 673380883.Thanks.

19. Onana Blaise Landry says:

Good day madam/sir I wish to get more info on the custom concour launch 2020/2021
    What’s app number 678855892