Dangote Cement Cameroon recruitment 2020-2021

1. Azah joy Akwi says:

Dear sir/madam,i am Azah joy Akwi ,a third year student in the Higher Institutes of transport And logistics of the University of Bamenda.I am writing to you to undergo a professional internship programme in your organisation for 3months,beginning from the 1st of May to the 31st of July 2020.I am in the department of land transport undergoing a professional degree programme.Carrying out internship in your organisation will go a long way in helping me improve on my professional skills

Would be very grateful if I am given the opportunity to carryout internship in your organisation and will remain your humble applicant while waiting for your response

My contact:652100622

2. Ashu Takor Ebangha says:

Good day sir, I wish to apply for a job in your company, i am graduate with B-tech in Accountancy (University of Bamenda) and HND(Higher institute of Management studies HIMS Buea),and other work experience,am 24years,a female,good communication skills.Base in Buea and mobile
    Tel:672859171

3. Bih Afanwi Edith says:

I wish to apply for a professional internship in your organization. I am a level 300 student at university institute of Gulf of guinea study management

4. Nadesh Chosi Tiku. says:

Good day sir,I have bachelor degree in Banking and Finance from the university of Buea.In addition to my degree,I have further certification and working experiences related in your field.I will be very happy working in your company.thanks for your consideration.

5. Ashumbeng Eunice Nyuykongmo says:

My name is ashumbeng Eunice,a holder of a B.sc in Banking and finance.
    Sir,will be pleased if am given an opportunity for a professional internship at dangote for a better practical understanding of my field of studies..am very dynamic,puntual and always eager to meet new challenges.

6. Awah Michael says:

Dear Sir,

I wish to apply for this position in your organization. My contact :(+237) 671337989

7. Beukam Cheussa Patricia says:

Hi,Please i wish to do a professional internship in dangote cameroon

8. Mimi Charlotte takor says:

Dear sir I am most honoured to apply for a job in your company.

9. Nimpa kuete Mical prochore says:

Bonjour monsieur je suis un jeune camerounais de 36 ans niveau probatoire et titulaire des diplômes académique maritime du Nigeria ayant exercer comme docker et agent de sécurité incendie au port de douala .c’est a cet effet que j fais acte de candidature d’un poste dans votre structure.veillez agréés monsieur mes salutations les plus distinguées.

10. Nimpa kuete Mical prochore says:

Bonjour monsieur j suis un jeune camerounais âgé de 36 ans niveau probatoire former par l accademy maritime du Nigeria comme able seaman .ayant exercer comme agent de sécurité incendie et agent manutentionnaire au port de douala .c’est a cet effet que j fais acte de candidature dans votre structure pour un poste de service .veillez agrées monsieur mes salutation les plus distinguées.

11. Njume Rachael Nkuge says:

Good evening sir/madam I am Njume Rachael a final year student at the University of Buea, studying geology as a major and environmental science as minor.I wish to apply for a job in your company I have an experience in marketing, last year I worked with Appco international now call Nurbeg Afri where i learnt some marketing strategy.Thanks I will be waiting to hearing from you.

12. Njume Rachael Nkuge says:

Good evening sir/madam I am Njume Rachael a final year student at the University of Buea, studying geology as a major and environmental science as minor.I wish to do internship in your company during the period of September and October. thanks I will be waiting to hearing from you.