Diageo Guinness cameroon recruitment Brand Manager, IPS, Africa Regional Markets (ARM)
Diageo Guinness Cameroon recruitment Brand Manager, IPS, Africa Regional Markets (ARM).
Diageo Guinness cameroon recruitment Brand Manager. Africa Regional Markets is one of the 21 market groupings for Diageo. ARM is made up of over 40 markets across the breadth of Africa. Within ARM there are 6 Commercial sub-market groupings being Ethiopia, Ghana and Cameroon, which are standalone In Market Company (IMC) type businesses and then 3 other Hub groupings (3rd party business in West and Central Africa and two smaller standalone IMC’s in Reunion and Seychelles).
This role is responsible for driving our performance on Reserve, Baileys, Smirnoff and Gordon’s in critical markets across the ARM region. This role has direct accountability for Angola, Indian Ocean, West and Central Africa’s brand performance. This role will lead overall category thinking across our categories, linking in with the Global Brand teams ensuring that key platforms are developed to serve our market needs
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Minimum of a University Degree (any subject).
- 5 years + experience in marketing in IPS and/or FMCG/Luxury good categories. Candidates should have had similar roles in peer companies.
- Create and execute the key marketing plans for Indian Ocean.
- Create the marketing plans to deliver the brand objectives for each of the above markets.
- Work with key partners to deliver the plans (Customer Marketing, Commercial Teams, Media Planners, Consumer Planning and Key Customers).
- Performance manage the brands in order to ensure the critical performance objectives are delivered.
- Create and execute the key marketing plans for West and Central Africa and Angola.
- Create the marketing plans to deliver the brand objectives for each of the above markets
Work with key partners to deliver the plans (Customer Marketing, Commercial Teams, Media Planners, Consumer Planning and Key Customers)
Performance manage the brands in order to ensure the critical performance objectives are delivered.
- Coordinate Reserve and Other IPS Initiatives across the region.
Consolidate reporting on key initiatives and performance intervene where required – Specifically lead the delivery of the Scotch interventions, including the development of pricing ladders, JW delivery, Second Scotch brand development and a fractional strategy.
- Work with GBT and Global Innovation team on developing key initiatives in the region.
- Lead competitor category war gaming in key markets, as part of the Game Plan process.
- Search and Spin initiatives across the region.
- Rapid development of functional and leadership capabilities.
- Support the development of the overall marketing function, leading and training on all key disciplines, alongside the Marketing Director.
All applications to be made through the website: http://www.Diageo-Careers.Com . Candidates should please load in their CV and covering letters.
CLOSING DATE: 23/09/2016.