Ecobank Cameroun recruiting Brand Communication & Marketing Manager
Ecobank Cameroun recruiting Brand Communication & Marketing Manager.
Ecobank Cameroun recruiting Brand Communication & Marketing Manager. ECOBANK CAMEROUN S.A. is recruiting a Brand, Communication & Marketing Manager ready to work across the national territory. The position is based in Douala. kamerpower.com
Job level: 7
Job grade: 4C.
NATURE OF CONTRACT: Permanent Contract
The Brand, Communication & Marketing Manager will lead Ecobank Cameroons communications, Public Relations and Marketing program in line with Ecobank communication and marketing policies and within the guidelines and direction of the Group Head of Marketing & Communications.
The position will report locally to the Deputy Managing Director and functionally has a dotted reporting line to the Group Head of Marketing & Communication.
Business and Financial performance (10%)
- Develop, defend and manage the affiliate’s marketing and communication budget within specific deadlines following approval from the Group Marketing & Communications Department and affiliate Management.
- Demonstrate rigour in executing the marketing plan to achieve marketing cost management efficiency 20%.
Marketing and Communications (60%)
- Ensure efficient Marketing identifications across all branches, Xpress Points and all Points of Sale.
- Ensure strict implementation of the Group Marketing Manual on all sets of marketing and communications artwork and advertising.
- Organise daily media monitoring and analysis of all news coverage of Ecobank Cameroon.
- Organise Ecobank Cameroon’s participation in external events such as forums, trade fairs, exhibitions, conferences, etc.
- Implement internal communications in collaboration with all other Departments.
- Update Management on local competition and other matters related to the country’s economy, social and political matters.
- Ensure Successful event management and timely release of event coverage via approved media outlets
- Take the lead in research, develop and implement a marketing and communications strategy for Ecobank Cameroon in line with the Group Corporate Communication strategy and in support of the day to day operations of Ecobank Cameroon.
- Ensure exceptional Customer service in line with Group Customer Service manual.
- Develop marketing and outreach plans for the high impact and visibility with the assistance of the marketing and marketing agency retained by the Group.
Media Relations and Corporate Responsibility Programs (20%)
- Develop and organize relevant local Corporate Social Responsibility programs in line with Group Strategy.
- Achieve 100% positive media coverage in all instances.
- Ensure 100% information accuracy in all media reporting.
- Enhanced Media Relations & coordination.
- Prepare or oversee preparation of major communications products, including media briefs, and press releases.
People Management & Teaming (10%)
- Selection, appraisal and performance of direct reports including delivery of all KPIs.
- Maintain and develop a culture of high performance, mutual respect, values and reputation in the unit.
- Implement at least one training per quarter for direct report and self.
- Motivate and engage the team to deliver on the unit’s set targets.
- Ensure competent back-up at all times and compliance with leave roster.
- Provide honest feedback on performance of colleagues.
- Share knowledge and best practice with team members and other Unit heads.