Education Technical Officer P4G Plan International Cameroon job.
Plan International Cameroon is currently advertising for the position of 01 Education Technical Officer– Garoua. Education Technical Officer P4G Plan International Cameroon job. kamerpower.com
We support children’s rights from birth until they reach adulthood. And we enable children to prepare for-and respond to -crises and adversity. We drive changes in practice and policy at local, national and global levels using our reach, experience and knowledge.
Plan International is an independent non-profit development and humanitarian organization that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
P4G project will address the barriers to girls’ participation in the governance process, including the sensitivity of the government representatives to accept girls’ participation as well as addressing the gaps in availability of sex, age disaggregated data, and evidence backed arguments for girl-led, planning and monitoring.
The Education Technical Officer is, under the supervision of the Field Based Program Manager, responsible for the coordination of the Education component activities in the field in the framework of the P4G project. He will therefore ensure the quality and timeliness of the project deliverables as far as the education component is concerned.
Dimensions of the Role
The holder of the post will contribute in collaboration with diverse stakeholders to the implementation and delivery of the prioritized P4G package of interventions. He will use the identified gaps, results and recommendations from data analysis workshops to adjust the project’s annual work plan for more responsive programming. He will plan and follow-up the training sessions carried out by CSO partners and government representatives and help develop documentation for these plans.
- Provide leadership and expertise in the baseline and assessment of status of education activities under the P4G project.
- Information and Co-ordination.
- Provide regular updates verbally and in writing to the Field Based Program Manager on progress, priorities and constraints on an agreed frequency.
- Engage and follow up with relevant implementation stakeholders.
- Support the implementation of, and represent Plan in education coordination meetings including any relevant cluster or platform.
- Prepare brief updates and reports on education activities/implementation and strategies.
- Work under pressure to produce results.
- Keep to strict deadlines.
To apply for this job, kindly click on “Apply “. Your application should include:
- A Covering letter.
- A Comprehensive CV including details of three referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent supervisor.
Closing date: 31/10/2018.
Plan International Cameroon operates in an equal opportunity environment and actively encourages diversity. Only applications received in French or English will be treated and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Plan international has a safeguarding children and young Policies and gender equality policies that are integral part of the recruitment process.