Concours ENAM 2020-2021: Cameroon cycle A » Administrative Division recruitment 110 students

1. Nelson says:

Good morning. Please when is the orals for cycle A and B is to be published and how are we going to know?

2. Nelson says:

Good morning. Please when is the orals for cycle A coming out?

3. Brian says:

Good day . Please when is the list for cycle A orals to be publish?

4. Loveto says:

5. The government should make sure there is no bribery and corruption in this competitive Entrance Examination into the public service as it has been in the past years.I am actually burned about what I just experienced during this session of registration,I was standing on the line while suddenly I found others coming and walking directly to the reception table and surprisingly I noticed those on the said tables paying allegiance to this persons which was really absurd!!Looking at this already put it to me that,Am merely waisting my precious time whereas they already assumed candidates for the Entrance.

6. Emmanuel says:

Please give me the qualification needed for entrance for finance into ENAM

7. Etienne says:

When and where is the concour for court administration taking place for the South West region Buea precisely?

8. Etienne says:

When and where is the concourse for court administration taking place for the South West region Buea precisely?