ENAM 2021-2022 Cameroon Concours: cycle B Financial Division recruitment 70 students
The examination shall be open to all Cameroonians who meet the following conditions:
- fulfill the general requirements for employment into the Public Service as well as the conditions laid down by the general rules and regulations of the Public Service; ENAM 2021-2022 Cameroon Concours:
- be holder of either the “Baccalaureat” or of the GCE “A” level in at least two subjects in one sitting excluding Religious Knowledge, the “capacité en droit” or any other foreign equivalent certificate, recognized by the competent authority at the deposit date of the examination file. kamerpower.com
- be thirty two (32) years of age at most, as at 1st January 2021.
NB: Civil servants of any category are not allowed to apply.
- Application forms are obtainable from ENAM (www.enam.cm).
- Examination fees stand at FCFA 15 000 (fifteen thousand francs).
- Examination fees shall be paid to the Accounting Officer of ENAM for those who deposit in the Centre or the Regional Delegations of the Ministry of the Public Service and Administrative Reform for the others, against a receipt attesting payment of the said fees.
- All documents shall be deposited in ENAM or the Regional Delegations of the Ministry of the Public Service and Administrative Reform excluding those of the Centre Region. kamerpower.com
- Application forms shall be deposited in ENAM for those who deposit In the Centre or the Regional Delegations of the Ministry of the Public Service and Administrative Reform not later than Friday, 13th August 2021.
(6) Candidate’s application files shall comprise the following documents:
- an application form bearing a CFA 1000 fiscal stamp.
- a certified true copy of the required academic certificate.
- an attestation of the presentation of the original of the required certificate signed by the Governor or the Senior Divisional Officer; ENAM 2020-2021 Cameroon Concours:
- a receipt attesting payment of the registration fee issued by the Accounting Officer of ENAM for those in the Centre or by the Regional Delegates of the Ministry of the Public Service and Administrative Reforms for the others.
- a certificate of non-conviction of not more than three (03) months issued by the competent Judicial authorities.
- A medical certificate of not more than three (03) months on the date the application form is deposited and signed by a medical doctor of a public hospital. kamerpower.com
- a certified true copy of a birth certificate typed and signed by the competent administrative or council authorities
N.B. All incomplete files or files containing fake or falsified documents shall be rejected.
(7) The lists of candidates authorized to sit for the competitive entrance examination shall be pasted at ENAM on Wednesday 08 September 2021 at the latest. The publication of the list shall serve as individual notification to candidates.
Kamerpower est un hub pour les étudiants, les demandeurs d’emploi et l’annuaire des bourses d’études. Le site fournit des informations informatives gratuites concernant les concours, des opportunités éducatives, Universités, Résultats, Jobs, Stages, Épreuves, Conseils etc, Le meilleur endroit informatif au Cameroun, l’Afrique et africains dans le monde entier.
Version Français (French)