ENSAI Concours 2019-2020 Ngaoundéré: 1st Year Master of Agro-Food Process Engineering

Emploi au Cameroun 2019, concours, Universités, Resultats, Jobs, Stages, Conseils etc, The best Informative website in Cameroon. Le meilleur site informatif au Cameroun.

1. Julliet zama says:

I would really love to get into ensai university of ngoundere specifically the department of prosess engineering…pls when are the concours commencing, what are students tested on , and how many students are selected..
    Thanks

2. Julliet zama says:

I will love to get into this school next academic year specifically the department of process engineering…but I will like to know the documents u submit(since the concour is normally in July will u be allowed to write if your done with school but your degree or attestations are not yet available), when exactly are they written , when is the latest date of submission of documents, what are students tested on…and how many students are selected..
    Thanks

3. ojong takang Yolande says:

Please I will like to know how one can get the form for etude de dossier(precisely for quality control )for a professional masters into ENSAI.I have compiled almost everything but remaining the required form to fill.pls direct me

4. Ebenki Joseph says:

Hello please I will like to know how and where I can register for the entrance exam . And also to know when the exam will be commencing .

5. any upcoming concour?????

6. Favour Forjong says:

please what is the fee for someone who passes the entrance exam?

7. Mekai Longku Eleazer says:

and please how much is the fees

8. Mekai Longku Eleazer says:

the institution is a very good one please i wish many years ahead it should still be firm thanks

9. Mekai Longku Eleazer says:

please i will like to know if it is being open to students who have the hnd in mechanical engineering and what procedure is he to take for i love the school so much

10. cho casilda says:

I wish to know the tution for someone who passes the examination, is it the regular 50000cfa frs? or still 1000,000cfa?

11. FORMANJI says:

I LOVE THE ORGANISATION OF THE SCHOOL’S PROGRAM AND SO WILL LIKE TO STUDY THERE AS A MAINTENANCE INGINEER AFTER MY DUT IN ENERGETICS.