ENSET Douala Entrance 2016-2017 1st year, 3rd year second cycle, 1st year 2nd cycle University of Douala
APPLICATION FILES ENSET Douala Entrance 2016-2017.
Applications for the competitive entrance examination which must be received at ENSET not later than the 09th September 2016 must include the following documents.
- Completed application form (the form which is available at ENSET, the Rectorate of the University of
Douala, the Regional Delegations of the Ministry of Secondary Education, Government Technical High
Schools of Cameroon and the web site of MINESUP www.minesup.gov.cm or www.kamerpower.com).
- Transcripts of Lower and Upper Sixth forms, signed, dated and annotated by the Principal of the School where the original were issued.
- A certified true and legible photocopy of the birth certificate of less than three (3) months old.
- A certified true and legible photocopy of each of the required certificates;Candidates who are holders of Baccalaureate or GCE A/L shall add a certified true copy of Probatoire or Ordinary Level.
As concerns the following certificates: HND delivered by the Ministry of Higher Education, BT, DUT, Bachelor Degree, or equivalent recognised by the Ministry of Higher education, add the transcripts obtained from the Students’ Affairs Office of the University Institution concerned, should be added including the certified true and legible photocopies of the Baccalaureate and Probatoire, or the GCE A/L and the GCE O/L.
- A medical certificate of less than three (3) months old, delivered by a medical Doctor of the Public Service, attesting the candidate’s fitness to be a teacher according to the rules and regulations in force.
- A certificate of non-conviction of less than three (3) months old.
- Four (4) passport size pictures of the candidate.
- A receipt upon payment of the sum of fifteen thousands (15,000) FCFA as registration fees. The registration fees are paid into the ENSET bank account n° 51oo9200001-52 domiciliated at BICEC. The fees can be paid into the same account number in all BICEC branches nationwide.
- A stamped, self-addressed envelope size 28 x 37.
- An unstamped envelope without address size 28 x 37.
- A document showing that the equivalenee has been formally granted for any foreign certificate contained in the candidate’s file.