ENSTP Buea Public works annex Entrance: year 1 NASPW Higher Technician Cycle
ENSTP Buea 2021-2022 Concours 1st year: NASPW Public works annex Buea
ENSTP Buea Public works annex Entrance: The Minister for Higher Education and the Minister for Public Works inform the general public that the 2020/2021 Competitive Entrance Examination into the National Advanced School of Public Works (NASPW), Buea Annex has been launched in the Higher Technician Cycle as follow: kamerpower.com
No 0668 C/MINESUP / MINTP/ENSTP 05 May 2021
RADIO/ PRESSE RELEASE
Civil Engineering (80 Places), Rural Engineering (60 Places), Land Surveying (60 Places) and Town Planning (50 places).
This competitive entrance examination is Open to holders (or students awaiting results) of any one of the following certificates : Bac C, D, E, F, GCE A level in Mathematics and Physics or Chemistry, obtained at one sitting, City and Guilds of London Advanced Craft Certificate, “Brevet Professionnel” or any equivalent certificate.
Date of Examination : 14th August 2021 at 7h 00.
Required Documents: Concours ENSTP Buea Public works annex
The closing date for handing in documents is 30th July 2021. They should be submitted at any of the following centres. kamerpower.com
- ENSTP Yaounde or ENSTP Buea Annex.
- Public Works Vocational Training Centre (CMTP) Garoua or Akonolinga.
- Regional Delegations of Public Works.
The documents include:
- Registration form to be collected from any of the examination centres (see 1) ; indicate the cycle and option of your choice.
N.B: Candidates shall choose one option only.
- Certified true copy of Birth Certificate of not more than three months old.
- Certificate of non-conviction (B3) of not more than three months old.
- Certified true copy of Certificate corresponding to the chosen cycle.
- Medical certificate of fitness.
- A receipt bearing the candidate’s name, attesting the payment in the NASPW Yaounde account No 13368063000-93 at Le Parc Branch of BICEC in Yaounde, of the sum of CFA F 25 000 being the examination fee. Candidates outside Yaounde may pay the fee at any BICEC branch, but the transfer charges shall be at their expense.
NB: N° cash payment should be made at on y examination centre.
- Sponsorship form to be collected from the examination centre of your choice.
- A 4×4 Photograph to be attached to the Registration Form.
- For state agents only: an authorization from their user ministries allowing them to sit this examination.
Kamerpower est un hub pour les étudiants, les demandeurs d’emploi et l’annuaire des bourses d’études. Le site fournit des informations informatives gratuites concernant les concours, des opportunités éducatives, Universités, Résultats, Jobs, Stages, Épreuves, Conseils etc, Le meilleur endroit informatif au Cameroun, l’Afrique et africains dans le monde entier.
Version Français (French)