Entrance examination into UCAC 2019-2020: Catholic University of Central Africa
Application files should include the following documents:
- A handwritten application indicating the candidate’s reasons for choosing a specific programme in the Faculty of the Social Sciences and Management of UCAC and a curriculum vitae.
- A photocopy of the acquired certificates (O and A Levels). The originals shall be required at registration.
- A photocopy of Report Cards of form 5 and the two years of High School.
- A birth certificate,
- Four passport size photographs.
- A recent medical certificate obtained no more than two months prior to the examination.
- An application fee of 20.000 FCFA.
- Social anthropology
- Economy Management
- Human Resource Management
- Legal and Political Science
- Degree in Marketing and sales trade
- Degree in Business Administration
- Bachelors in Finance Accounting
- Logic and Mathematics 1h
- Reading Comprehension 1h
- Writing 1h