Entrance examination into UCAC 2021-2022: Catholic University of Central Africa
Entrance examination into UCAC 2021-2022. The Rector of the Catholic University of Central Africa kindly informs all interested candidates that the 2021 entrance examination into the first year degree programmes in Management, Marketing and the Social Sciences will take place on Saturday 15th May 2021 at 7.30 am prompt in the following centres: kamerpower.com
- Yaounde – the Catholic University Campuses at Nkolbisson and Ekounou.
- Douala – Libermann College Douala.
- Maroua – Diocesan Development Centre Maroua.
- Bamenda – Sacred Heart College Bamenda.
- Mutengene – Regina Pacis College Mutengene.
- Bafoussam – College Polyvalent Assomption Bafoussam.
- Ngaoundéré – Mazenod College Ngaoundere
- Garoua – Sainte Therese College Garoua.
- Sangmelima – Notre Dame college Sangmelima.
- Ebolowa – Bonneau college Ebolowa.
- Bertoua – High School of Government Bonis.
- Kribi – CTM St Joseph College Kribi.
Applicants must be less than 25 years old, and must be holders of the G.C.E. Advanced Level (in at least two subjects obtained in one sitting) and should have a good command of the French and English languages.
Application files should include the following documents:
- A handwritten application indicating the candidate’s reasons for choosing a specific programme in the Faculty of the Social Sciences and Management of UCAC and a curriculum vitae.
- A photocopy of the acquired certificates (O and A Levels). The originals shall be required at registration.
- A photocopy of Report Cards of form 5 and the two years of High School.
- A birth certificate,
- Four passport size photographs.
- A recent medical certificate obtained no more than two months prior to the examination.
- An application fee of 20.000 FCFA.
- Social anthropology.
- Economy Management.
- Human Resource Management.
- Legal and Political Science.
- Degree in Marketing and sales trade.
- Degree in Business Administration.
- Bachelors in Finance Accounting.
- Logic and Mathematics 1h.
- Reading Comprehension 1h.
- Writing 1h.