Entrance Institute of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences Yabassi 2021-2022: 4th year.
REPUBLIC OF CAMEROON
Peace – Work – Fatherland
MINISTRY.OF HIGHER EDUCATION
DEPARTMENT OF UNIVERSITY ACCREDITATIONS AND QUALITY
Entrance into Institute of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences Yabassi 2021-2022: 4th year Master of Engineering (ISH) University of Douala.
ORDER N°. 21.00178 /MINESUP/SG/DAUQ/SDEAC/SE 07 MAY 2021.
To launch the Competitive Entrance Examination into the fourth year Cycle M (Master of Engineering) of the Institute of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences of the University of Douala at Yabassi and setting the number of places offered for the 2021/2022 academic year. kamerpower.com
THE MINISTER OF STATE, MINISTER OF HIGHER EDUCATION
of the Constitution.
of law n? 2001/005 of 16 April 2001 on the orientation of Higher Education.
of Decree n° 2018/190 of 02 March 2018 to amend and complete some provision of decree n” 201 1/408 of 09 December 2011 to appoint members of Government.
of Decree n? 20 11/410 of 09 December 2011 to appoint members of Government.
of Decree n? 2019/002 of 04 January 2019 to reshuffle the Government.
of Decree n? 93/026 of 19 January 1993 creating Universities.
of Decree n? 2005/342 of 10 September 2005 to amend some provisions of Decree n? 93/027 of 19 January 1993 to define provisions common to Universities.
of Decree n° 93/030 of 19 January 1993 to organize the University of Douala.
of Decree n° 93/032 of 19 January 1993 ta grant special financial regime to Universities.
of Decree n° 2012/433 of 01 October 2012 to organize the Ministry of Higher Education.
of decree n° 2015/398 of 15 September 2015, to appoint the Universities Vice-Chancellor and Rectors.
of Decree n? 2012/366 of 05 August 2012 to appoint staff members in some State Universities.
of Decree n? 2013/0891/PM of 12 March 2013 to appoint staff members at the Ministry of Higher Education.
of Order n? 19-00054/MINESUP/ SG/DAUQ/SDEAC of 27 February 2021 to organize the calendar of competitive entrance examinations into Faculties, Schools and Institutions of Cameroon State Universities for 2021-2022 academic year.
Article 1: The public is hereby informed that:
Candidates who are holders of the following diplomas/certificates:
- Bachelor of Engineering in Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Agricultural Sciences.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Forestry.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Rural Development.
- Professional Bachelor Degree in Water Management.
- Professional Bachelor Degree in Environmental Sciences.
- Candidates who are holders of any other diploma accepted by the Ministry of Higher Education as equivalent.
That a competitive entrance examination for the selection of one hundred twenty (120) students into the fourth year of the Institute of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences of the University of Douala at Yabassi for the 2021/2022 academic year is hereby launched in DOUALA and YABASSI Centers.
The number of places is distributed as follows:
- Aquaculture………….40 places.
- Fisheries and Aquatic Ecosystems Management……….. 40 places.
- Oceanography and Limnology . . 20 places.
- Processing and Quality Control of Fisheries and Aquatic Products 20 places.
Four (04) places in each option shall be reserved for civil servants and foreign candidates.
Article 2: The Competitive Entrance Examination comprises a study of files and written exams.
The study of files (coefficient 1) consists of the candidate’s results in cycle L
The written examination comprises:
- two hours general knowledge paper (coefficient 1).
- two hours aptitude test paper (coefficient 1).
- two hours speciality paper (coefficient 2).
The examination syllabus is that of cycle L.
Article 3: The application files should include the following documents:
a) All registered candidates in Higher Education Institutions and civil servants of Cameroonian Nationality.
- a duly stamped hand-written application;
- an identification form to be collected at the ISH laisons office, situated at the former Dean office of the Faculty of Industrial Engineering (Douala); at the student’s affair office of the ISH (Yabassi), FASA (Dschang), School of Sciences and Veterinary Medicine (Ngaoundéré), CRESA Forêt-Bois (Yaoundé), Ministry of Higher Education door 927 or from the website: www.ish.cm; kamerpower.com
- certified true copy of birth certificate not older than three months.
- certified Baccalauréat or GCE-AL certificate.
- certified transcripts of the entry diploma/certificate.
- five pas sport size photographs (4×4).
- a medical certificate of fitness not older than sixth months issued by a state medical practitioner.
- a receipt of payment of 20, 000 (twenty thousand) FCF A for the registration fees.
- Two A4 size self-addressed envelopes bearing a 400 CFA F postal stamp.
b) For candidates of foreign nationalities
Apart from the documents required in (a), they can be exceptionally admitted after a study of their files.
Article 4: Registration fees for the competitive entrance examination is 20,000 CFA francs, to be payed into the account no. 10033 05214 140160 00004-94 at UBA of the Institute of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences of the University of Douala at Yabassi. The registration fees are not reimbursable.
It is destined to cover charges generated as the result of the organization of the entrance examination.
Article 5: Candidates for the competitive entrance examination into the fourth year should not be more than fort Y five (45) years old on 1st January of the current year.
Article 6: For all candidates, complete application files must reach the admissions office on or before the 20th of September 2021 at the following addresses:
- Institute of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences at Yabassi (Academic office).
- Institute of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences of the University of Douala liaison office, situated at the former Dean office of FGI (Douala) or send to the e-mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only candidates who have submitted a complete application file will be accepted into the examination. They should therefore bring along their national identity cards.
Registration can also be done online at the website: www.ish.cm
Article 7: The examination will take place on the 21st of September 2021, at 8 A.M. in the following Centres: Douala (University of Douala) and Yabassi (Institute of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences).
Article 8: The Rector of the University of Douala, the Director of the Department of University accreditation and Quality and the Director of the Institute of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences, each in their capacity, are responsible for the implementation of this order which shall be registered and published in English and French wherever need be.
Entrance into Institute of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences Yabassi 2021-2022: 4th year Master of Engineering.
Kamerpower est un hub pour les étudiants, les demandeurs d’emploi et l’annuaire des bourses d’études. Le site fournit des informations informatives gratuites concernant les concours, des opportunités éducatives, Universités, Résultats, Jobs, Stages, Épreuves, Conseils etc, Le meilleur endroit informatif au Cameroun, l’Afrique et africains dans le monde entier.
Version Français (French)