ESSEC Douala Concours 2019-2020: DESC first year University of Douala
A competitive entrance examination for the admission of three Hundred (300) students into the first year of the Higher Commercial Studies (DESC) Cycle of the Advanced School of Economics and Commerce (ESSEC) of the University of Douala and in IFTIC-SUP, a Private Higher Education, Institute for the 2019/2020 academic year is hereby launched: ESSEC Douala Concours 2019-2020. kamerpower.com
The examination is open to candidates of both sexes, holders of Baccalauréat (A, B, C, D, TI or G) or GCE Advanced Level with Mathematics and/or Economies and Management related subjects. The training is full-time (day classes) and is offered exclusively to non workers.
Candidate’s application files include the following:
- A registration form (obtainable from the Admissions Office of ESSEC, or the Department of Higher Education Development, Ministry of Higher Education, Yaounde) www.essec-douala.cm/concours2019. kamerpower.com
- a hand-written application bearing a 1000 CFA Francs fiscal stamp.
- a certified true copy of birth certificate, not older than three (3) months.
- a certified true copy of Baccalauréat or GCE A/L; ESSEC Douala Concours 2019-2020:
- a certified true copy of the Terminale or Upper 6th report cards.
- a medical certificate not older than three (3) months , issued by a state registered medical practitioner.
- a certificate of non-conviction issued not earlier than three (3) months ago.
- two (2) recent passport size photographs of the candidate.
- An authorisation to register for the competitive examination issued by the Minister of Public Service and Administrative Reform, or the competent Administrative authority, for civil servants and state agents.
- the receipt issued upon payment of twenty thousand (20,000) CFA Francs on the following account: École Supérieure des Sciences Économiques et Commerciales (ESSEC), n° 14004000005; United Bank for Africa (UBA) Cameroon, University of Douala Branch.
- an A-4 size self-addressed envelope bearing a 400 CFA Francs postage stamp.
Version Français (French)