ESSEC Douala Concours 2019-2020: DESC first year University of Douala
(1) Once the above file has been constituted, the admission diploma (or second term transcript), the certified photocopy of the birth certificate, a passport size pboto and tbe payment receipt must be scanned in color to be deposited on the online registration platfonn (www.essec-douala.cm/concours2019) after having properly filled ail the requested information, no later than 24 July 2019 at midnight. kamerpower.com
(2) Only those candidates who will have fulfiUed this online registration of their application shall be authorized to sit for the examination. This requirement also applies to foreign CEMAC candidates and aIl applicants must note that access to this online registration will no longer be possible after July 24, 2019.
(3) The complete hard copy file should be deposited at the admission office of ESSEC or sent to ESSEC postal address (BP: 1931 Douala – Cameroun), no later than Monday, July 29th 2019, trusting the post office stamp.
WHERE TO OBTAIN REGISTRATION FORMS AND RETURN APPLICATION FILES
- Admissions Office, ESSEC.
- Department of Accreditations and Quality, Ministry of Higher Education, Yaounde.
Only those candidates with complete application files shall be authorised to sit for the examination. They should bring along their national identity card.
DATE OF EXAMINATION:
(1) The competition will take place on Tuesday, July 30, 2019, starting at 8 am sharp, potentially in the following examination centers: Douala (ESSEC Campus); Yaoundé; Bafoussam; Garoua; Ngaoundere; Bertoua, Ebolowa; Bamenda; Buea; Maroua. To access the examinations rooms, the national identity card will be required to the candidates.
(2) Applicants from centers that have collected less th an 100 applications may be grouped together in a nearby center. The information relating to this, as weil as the examination location, will be indicated on the ESSEC website, one week at the latest before the examination runs.
STRUCTURE OF THE EXAMINATION:
For Cameroonians and non CEMAC nationality candidates, the competitive entrance examination has only one part, a written examination representing 100% of the final mark. Subjects will be available in French and English and it is up to candidates to choose any of both languages.
Version Français (French)