Concours FASA Cameroun 2021-2022 Level I: University of Dschang
Article 6 : Concours FASA cameroun 2021-2022.
- The entrance examination shall comprise a written part and an assessment of the candidates’ previous academic records.
- The written examination shall comprise the following subjects:
SUBJECT TIME COEF Mathematics 4 hours 4 Physics / Chemistry 3 hours 4 Biology 3 hours 4 General knowledge 2 hours 2
- The examination syllabuses are the same as those used in the classes preparing students for the GCE “A” Level.
Article 7 :
- Each subject shall be marked out of 20 points and a score below 04/20 in any of the subjects shall eliminate the candidate.
- Assessment of candidates’ previous academic records shall be based on:
+ Baccalauréat and Probatoire transcripts (francophone candidates).
+ General Certificate of Education “A’ Level and “0” Level results.
+ The number of times the candidate repeated.
Article 8 :
- The candidate’s final mark in the examination shall be calculated as follows: 60 % for the written examination and 40 % for the previous academic record.
- The results will be compiled and prepared by a panel appointed by the Minister of Higher Education on the proposai of the Rector of the University of Dschang.
Article 9 :
The Rector of the University of Dschang, the Director of University Accreditations and Quality and the Dean of FASA are, each in his capacity, responsible for the implementation of this decision which shall be registered and published in English and French wherever necessary.
Concours FASA cameroun 2021-2022 Level I: University of Dschang Ingénieurs” Programme for the 2019/2020 academic year.
Version Français (French)