Concours FASA Cameroun 2021-2022 Level I: University of Dschang
Concours FASA cameroun 2021-2022.
REPUBLIC OF CAMEROON
Peace – Work – Fatherland
MINISTRY OF HIGHER EDUCATION
DEPARTMENT OF UNIVERSITY
ACCREDITATIONS AND QUALITY
DECISION No 21/00196 /MINESUP/ SG/DAUQ/SDEAC/SE OF 25 May 2021.
Announcing a special competitive entrance examination and fixing the number of places for admission into Level I of the “Ingénieurs” Programme specializing in Agronomy and Forestry (Dschang Campus), and the Level 1 students of Professional fields in Wood, Water and Environment (Ebolowa Antenna) in the Faculty of Agronomy and Agricultural Sciences ( FASA Concours 2021-2022 Level I ) of the University of Dschang for the 2021/2022 academic year. kamerpower.com
THE MINISTER OF HIGHER EDUCATION,
of the Constitution.
of Law n° 005 of April 2001 on the orientation of Higher Education.
of Decree n02011/408 of 09 December 2011 organising the Government.
of Decree n02011 /41 0 of December 09, 2011 appointing members of Government.
of Decree n° 2012/433 of October 2012 organizing the Ministry of Higher Education.
of Decree N°93/026 of 19 January 1993 creating Universities.
of Decree n0923/027of January 1993 to lay down regulation for ail Universities.
of Decree n02005/342 of December 10, 2005 modifying and supplementing some provisions.
of the decree n093/027 of January 19, 1993 laying down provisions common to ail Universities.
of Decree n° 93/029 of 19 January 1993 laying down the administrative and academic structures of the University of Dschang.
of Decree n° 93/032 of 19 January 1993 laying down financial regulations governing Universities.
of Decree n° 99/003 of 19 January 1993 modifying some provisions of the Decree n° 79/186 of 17 May 1979 to fix university fees. Concours FASA cameroun 2020-2021.
of Decree n° 2005/383 of October 17, 2005 laying down financial regulations governing Universities.
of Decree n° 2005/344 of September 10, 2005 appointing Rectors and the Vice Chancellor of Universities.
of Decree n° 2007/310 of November 29, 2007 appointing officers in State Universities.
of Order W02/0151/MINESUP/DDES of December 9, 2002, organizing studies, examinations and teaching programmes in the Faculty of Agronomy and Agricultural Sciences.
of order W 9/0171/MINESUP/DDES/PEEX of July 3, 2009 creating and opening Professionel fields in the areas of Wood, Water and Environment in the Faculty of Agronomy and Agricultural Sciences (FAAS) of the University of Dschang, Ebolowa Antenna.
of Order n015/0045 /MINESUP/SGIDAUQ/SDEAC/SE of 03 March, 2021 setting dates for competitive entrance examinations for admission into Faculties and Schools of State Universities for the 2021/2022 academic year. the proposal of the Rector of the University of Dschang.
HEREBY DECIDES AS FOLLOWS:
Article 1 :
A cammon competitive entrance examination for the admission of one hundred and twenty five (150) students into Level 1 of the “Ingénieurs” Programme specializing in Agronomy and Forestry and one hundred and twenty five (125) students specializing in Professional fields in the areas of Wood, Water and Environment of the Faculty of Agronomy and Agricultural Sciences (FAAS) of the University of Dschang for the 2021/2022 academic year will take place on the following dates and in the centres indicated below :
- Dates: 28 August 2021.
- Centers: Bamenda, Bertoua, Buea, Douala, Dschang, Ebolowa, Garoua, Maroua, Ngaoundere and Yaounde.
Article 2 :
- The entrance examination is open to Cameroonians of both sexes who are holders of the Baccalaureat (series C or D), the General Certificate of Education Advanced Level in at least two science subjects, and the GCE “O” Level, or any other equivalent certificate recognised by the Ministry of Higher Education.
- Citizens of member countries of the Central African Economic and Monetary Union (CEMAC) which have ratified texts on national management of students and who are holders of equivalent qualifications are eligible to write the entrance examination under the same conditions as their Cameroonian counterparts.
- Candidates from other countries including CEMAC member countries who do not write the entrance examination but hold a scholarship from their Government or international organisation may apply for direct admission, which is contingent upon the number of available places and payment of 1.000.000 (one million) FCFA / year as tuition fees.
- The 150 students shall be distributed as follows:
- 06 for those who write the entrance examination :
- 115 for those who write the entrance examination
- 10 for those who do not write the entrance examination (direct admission)
- 06 for those who write the entrance examination :
Article 3 : Concours FASA cameroun 2021-2022.
Each candidate should forward to the Students’ Records Service of FASA, not later than 26 August 2021, a complete application file comprising the following documents: kamerpower.com
- An application form downloaded from the SIGES ONLINE website with the address http://sigesonline.univ.dschang.org respecting the preregistration procedure provided by the website;
- A certified-true photocopy of “Baccalaureat” and “Probatoire” transcripts or certified-true photocopy of GCE “A” Level and GCE “O” results.
- A certified-true photocopy of the GCE « A » Level certificate in at least two sciences subjects or “Baccalaureat” (scientific series) or an equivalent certificate, or a certified copy of results slip.
- A certified-true photocopy of birth certificate (issued not more than 3 months old).
- A medical certificate of fitness for manual work and sports signed by a Government Medical Doctor.
- 4 passport photos (4×4) (na me written behind each photograph).
- A receipt showing payment of 20000 FCFA (twenty thousand FCFA) into the account n° 96196538001-56 examination fee by an authorised financial Institution (available from the website) to be presented at the examination hall.
- A large (A4 size) self-addressed stamped envelope (postage determined with the contents of file).
- The candidate should deposit his/her complete application file at the Faculty of Agronomy and Agricultural Sciences of the University of Dschang (UDs) or any of the Antennae of the UDs -(Yaounde /Nkolbisson, Maroua, Ebolowa, Bambui, Belabo), the Regional or divisional delegation of secondary education( only for localities where there is no university of Dschang antennae).
Article 4 : Concours FASA cameroun 2021-2022.
The application fees are non-refundable.
Article 5 :
Only candidates who submit complete application files shall be authorised to write the entrance examination.
Article 6 : Concours FASA cameroun 2021-2022.
- The entrance examination shall comprise a written part and an assessment of the candidates’ previous academic records.
- The written examination shall comprise the following subjects:
SUBJECT TIME COEF Mathematics 4 hours 4 Physics / Chemistry 3 hours 4 Biology 3 hours 4 General knowledge 2 hours 2
- The examination syllabuses are the same as those used in the classes preparing students for the GCE “A” Level.
Article 7 :
- Each subject shall be marked out of 20 points and a score below 04/20 in any of the subjects shall eliminate the candidate.
- Assessment of candidates’ previous academic records shall be based on:
+ Baccalauréat and Probatoire transcripts (francophone candidates).
+ General Certificate of Education “A’ Level and “0” Level results.
+ The number of times the candidate repeated.
Article 8 :
- The candidate’s final mark in the examination shall be calculated as follows: 60 % for the written examination and 40 % for the previous academic record.
- The results will be compiled and prepared by a panel appointed by the Minister of Higher Education on the proposai of the Rector of the University of Dschang.
Article 9 :
The Rector of the University of Dschang, the Director of University Accreditations and Quality and the Dean of FASA are, each in his capacity, responsible for the implementation of this decision which shall be registered and published in English and French wherever necessary.
Concours FASA cameroun 2021-2022 Level I: University of Dschang Ingénieurs” Programme for the 2021/2022 academic year.
Kamerpower est un hub pour les étudiants, les demandeurs d’emploi et l’annuaire des bourses d’études. Le site fournit des informations informatives gratuites concernant les concours, des opportunités éducatives, Universités, Résultats, Jobs, Stages, Épreuves, Conseils etc, Le meilleur endroit informatif au Cameroun, l’Afrique et africains dans le monde entier.
Version Français (French)