FET University of Buea Faculty of Engineering Technology

Emploi au Cameroun 2019, concours, Universités, Resultats, Jobs, Stages, Conseils etc, The best Informative website in Cameroon. Le meilleur site informatif au Cameroun.

1. Suh michael che says:

Please when is the lastest day for
    e submission of files for the faculty of engineering?

2. Akanga Levi penn says:

Greetings Sir/Madam
    Am a young cameroonian of age 17yrs am a holder of baccalaureat technique I will love to take part in the competitive entrance examination please accept my request.

3. Bashirou says:

Please I wish to ask whether FET OR COT is offering telecommunication In University of buea?

4. Batchanou princewill says:

What if you don’t have English language olevel but you got maths and physics both ordinary and advanced level

5. Pedro Poolo says:

The Department of Computer Engineering seeks to train students who will be future drivers of the Information and Communication Technology (I.C.T.) revolution in Cameroon, by providing skills which go far beyond the use of computers to the design of computer systems, their implementation in hardware and software and their integration into other systems and technologies. The training is designed to provide a firm foundation for future careers both in ICT-based and non-ICT-based industries. This mission statement ties in with the definition of Computer Engineering by the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineering (I.E.E.E.): “Computer Engineering is a discipline that embodies the science and technology of design, construction, implementation and maintenance of software and hardware components of modern computing systems and computer controlled equipment” IEEE
    By the way!
    Happy New Year!

6. Djemmeu Wega Rose Céleste says:

15CGE2595

7. Djemmeu Wega Rose Céleste says:

18CGE2595

8. Djemmeu Wega Rose Céleste says:

18CGE2595 [email protected]

9. TANZONG MAYEKA CLIVE TAYI says:

please where can i check my FET results

10. nina says:

Please when the results are released can you let us know by sending us text messages to our phones and also through our email addresses?

11. Jerome Dingboga sema says:

Please send my results to my email

12. Etienne Ramses says:

please are the results of FET buea not out yet?

13. Marilyn says:

Pleaz where and when are writting thé examination in Yaoundé ??