Information sur l'événement:
- sam31Aug20197:00 Bafoussam, Bambili, Buea, Douala and Yaoundé
Concours NAHPI Bemenda (ENSP) National Higher Polytechnic Institute 2020-2021
Concours NAHPI Bemenda (ENSP) National Higher Polytechnic Institute 2020-2021. A competitive entrance examination through the study of files is hereby launched into the first year of the first cycle for the award of the Bachelor of Engineering (B. Eng) and subsequently the Professional Master of Engineering (M. Eng) of the National Higher Polytechnic institute of The University of Dementia for the 2020/2021 academic year.
Complete application files shall be submitted at the Registry of the Vice Chancellery in Bambili or in the regional MINESEC delegations before August 23, 2019. Late or incomplete application files shall be rejected.
The examination will take place on the 31st of August 2019 in the following Centres only: Bafoussam, Bambili, Buea, Douala and Yaoundé.
(1) The syllabus is that of GCE-AL Lower and Upper Sixth science subjects for candidates of the Anglophone sub-system or Première and Terminale scientific and technical series mentioned "above for candidates of the Francophone sub-system. Candidates for the Department of Mining and Mineral Engineering will write but O/L Mathematics.
(2) There will be no oral examination.
Registered candidates who are awaiting the results of certificate examinations prescribed in Article 2 shall be admitted, if successful in the competitive entrance examination, only on presentation of the certified true copy of the result slip of their GCE A/L results or the transcript of Baccalauréat obtained in 2019 on the day of the written examination at the latest.
- Concours National Higher Polytechnic Institute University of Bamenda 2020-2021 first year first cycle.
- Concours ENSP de Bamenda 2020-2021: première année Universite de Bamenda Polytechnique.
Version English (Anglais)