Concours National Higher Polytechnic Institute University of Bamenda 2019-2020
Concours National Higher Polytechnic Institute University of Bamenda 2019-2020. A competitive entrance examination through the study of files is hereby launched into the first year of the first cycle for the award of the Bachelor of Engineering of the National Higher Polytechnic institute of The University of Dementia for the 2019/2020 academic year in the following fields and program as shown in the table below.
Fields Program and Number of places
- Computer Engineering Computer Engineering – 40
- Electrical and Electronic Electrical and Electronic – 50
- Mechanical and Industrial Mechanical and Industrial – 40.
- Civil Engineering and Architecture Civil Engineering – 40
- Petroleum Engineering Petroleum Engineering – 40.
- Mining and Mineral Engineering Mining and Mineral – 40.
Candidates who are not Civil Servants should not be older than 29 years old 1st January 2019.
The study of files will take into consideration the following:
- Age of the candidate
- Duration of Secondary School Studies.
- The grades obtained in GCE O/L and GCE A/L or the averages obtained in Probatoire and Baccalauréat.
- The specialty subject passed at GCE A/L or Baccalaureat.
Complete application files shall be submitted at the Registry of the Vice Chancellery in Bambili or in the regional MINESEC delegations before January 15, 2018. Late or incomplete application files shall be rejected.
Successful candidates shall report to the National Higher Polytechnic Institute for registration formalities Within fifteen (15) days following the date of publication of the final results. Candidates, who fail to comply with this requirement, as need arise, shall be replaced by those on the waiting list following the order of merit, through a press release published by the Minister of Higher Education.
- Concours National Higher Polytechnic Institute University of Bamenda 2019-2020 first year first cycle.
- National Higher Polytechnic Institute University of Bamenda.