Offres d’emplois Apave International Consulting: Cadre commercial H/F
Offres d’emplois Apave International Consulting: Cadre commercial H/F.
Offres d’emplois Apave International Consulting. Leader en recrutement sur le continent africain, Apave International vous propose chaque semaine de nombreuses opportunités de carrière au sein d’entreprises privées ou publiques et d’Institutions Internationales.
Coordinate sales activities within export market area (CEMAC) and ensure execution of agreed upon sales strategies with the aim of meeting customer needs and ultimately increasing revenue generation for the area.
Responsible for export documentation procedures and ensuring compliance with export documentation requirements.
- Oversee the execution and implementation of the organisation’s sales strategy in the region/ area.
- Prepare annual budget for assigned area and ensure implementation of approved budget.
- Coordinate day-to-day activities for assigned area and ensure alignment with the organisation’s objectives.
- Manage relationships with key customers and accounts in export market.
- Prepare relevant export documents required for shipments including bill of lading, certificate of origin, packing list and certified invoices in a timely manner and send to the relevant customer and agent.
- Ensure that all documentation meets export regulations.
- Obtain attestation for all required documents from relevant authorities.
- Coordinate closely with the logistics/shipping Company/agents for scheduling and bookings shipments to ensure smooth and timely cargo delivery.
- Arrange details of shipments with forwarders, carriers and agents as necessary for exports.
- Prepare freight invoices and receipt vouchers for freight received.
- Track the status of all shipments and preparing a report of the same.
- Prepare and submit statistical reports to the Head of Sales & Marketing.
- Ensure all paperwork relating to shipments is kept up to date and filed regularly.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Head of Sales & Marketing.
Niveau d’études : MASTER 2 / BAC+5.
Spécialisation : Commercial / Ventes.
Niveau d’expérience : Expérimenté (de 6 à 10 ans).
Anglais : Langue maternelle.
Français : Langue maternelle.