GCE Results 2018 Cameroon General Certificate of Education released

Emploi au Cameroun 2019, concours, Universités, Resultats, Jobs, Stages, Conseils etc, The best Informative website in Cameroon. Le meilleur site informatif au Cameroun.

1. DETIO Harold TIOLA says:

Good morning
    Please I have a worry . I wrote GCE 2014 in Bafoussam ( GBHS NGOUACHE) and I was Not there when they where giving the Certificates out . My Question now is ; Please How can I come in possesion of my Documents ? Please I also wrote subjects in 2016 and 2017 respectively Please What can I do to have all of them ??? Please for names errors what can I do in order To correct them???

2. DETIO Harold TIOLA says:

Good morning

3. AJIBI LIVIANA YARUWU says:

18MDI0022

4. Mm says:

I’ve got all results, COMPLETE, whether your center was banned now I have the results
    Contact me for yours
    657198007

5. Hoth momnougui joseph magellan says:

Cgceb please we are begging that you people work on our withheld results and release it before this week ends. Some of us have to go to universities latest the 11/08 and some of us have to write concours. I for example have to write polytech b’da on the 01/09 please make us signs that you are working on our results. My centre is 11385 ccss nkolmbong my id is 113857008

6. Endurance Vunan says:

18ACY0732

7. Hoth momnougui joseph magellan says:

113857008

8. Hoth momnougui joseph magellan says:

Please i have a worry. I registered polytechnic bda and my centre’s results are withheld. 11385 ccss nkolmbong is my center. I wish that they at least tell us why ourcenter is withheld or when they will release it czuse my classzmates have been crying and stressed up for one week now. Please we are begging that the board investigate as fast as possible and release our results as early as possible please we are demoralised consider our feelings please

9. Mike says:

Contact me if you need results
    671995806

10. Hoth momnougui joseph magellan says:

Please i have registered for polytech bda and the results of my center are withheld. The students of 11385 ccss nkolmbong are pleading that the board release the results as soon as possible cause we don’t know when they will release the results nor why we are withheld
    Cgceb please do something for us this week my candidate number is 113857008

15. Mbouombouo Ibrahim nasser says:

I Will like to know my result o level 112105203
    WhatsApp number, +237 656011041

16. blaoga jacques says:

past gce papers

17. blaoga jacques says:

i wil like to know the result of o level