Groupe Dangote cameroun jobs: Sourcing & Purchasing Officer
Groupe Dangote cameroun jobs: Sourcing & Purchasing Officer.
Groupe Dangote cameroun jobs: Sourcing & Purchasing Officer. Job Offer: Sourcing & Purchasing Officer – Dangote Cement Cameroon S.A kamerpower.com
Job Title: SOURCING & PURCHASING OFFICER.
- Ensure the security of company employees and properties by providing guidance and recommendations, but also driving implementation of actions to enhance security within and around the various company locations.
Education & Experience :
- Bachelor’s in Mechanical engineering, Procurement, Supply Chain, International Trade or Logistics.
- Eight (08) years of experience is needed, ideally with exposure to cement industry.
- Professional certification is an asset.
Skills & Competencies
- Knowledge of the cement industry is an advantage.
- Sound oral and written communication skills (French & English).
- Good organization and project management skills.
- Strong problem solving skills, with ability to take initiative and act proactively.
- Excellent & practical understanding of procurement processes.
- Good & practical understanding of custom duties and taxes.
- Basic Knowledge of flow optimisation tools.
- Good & practical understanding of INCOTERMS and TCO.
- Effective negotiation and relationship management skills.
- Reliable and excellent team player with High ethical standards.
- Working knowledge Microsoft Office Suite, SAP is a must.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supplier Relationship Management.
- Contracts Monitoring.
- Claims Management.
- Supplier pre-selection.
- Vendors creation.
- Market and price analysis.
- Supplier evaluation.
- Reports on his own activities.
- Purchasing from different categories.
- PO creation & Delivery coordination.
- Supply Chain follow up.
- Customer’s relationship & Tender process.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Head of Procurement.
Application should only include resumes and be sent to the following email: [email protected]
The mail subject should read the job title of the chosen position. Closing date of Application: May 16, 2017.