Guinness Cameroun recruiting Market Analyst and Risk Governance
Guinness Cameroun recruiting a Market Analyst, Risk Governance for the needs of its services. Kamerpower.com
PURPOSE OF THIS ROLE
- Deliver Procurement outcomes for Diageo within one or more categories of spend, through effective support to Specialists and Managers across Procurement CoEs. This includes (but is not limited to):
- Applying strategic procurement excellence, through provision of research, data, analysis and insights that enables creation of category strategies that deliver procurement value for Diageo.
- Supporting Sourcing activities for specific categories of spend procured in Market.
- Supporting end-to-end execution of category strategies, working with global and other market category professionals in line with strategy.
- Developing subject-matter expertise for specific spend categories, supporting collection and leverage of supply market expertise and management of a reusable knowledge base for development and application of supply market data and information to strategy development and sourcing.
Applied expertise. Build, manage and grow expertise in one or more spend categories, including understanding of supply markets, suppliers, stakeholders. Become a subject-matter expert and share with others in a global community of category professionals. Apply expertise and standards to identify and win new value for Diageo.
Knowledge management. Drive development of best in class market data and knowledge and ensure its availablility and active management/ refresh. Apply Diageo standards for category excellence. Contribute to improvement of existing and development of new tools & techniques.
Business partnering. Support category managers and specialists in developing relationships with stakeholders, partners and suppliers for deeper insights into needs and capabilities; articulate requirements and deliver insights for greater value from stakeholder collaboration.
Strategy development. For one or more spend categories, support development and evolution of category strategies by (1) researching and analysing supply markets and dynamics and providing insights to specialists and managers; and (2) assessing opportunities and proposing solutions.
Best in class capabilities. Generate insights from internal and external benchmarking, develop cost models to consider scenarios with suppliers and stakeholders and build & evolve analytics capabilities that allow regular review and improvement of strategies.
Strategy execution. Support end to end execution of category strategies across geographical and organisational boundaries. Track and monitor progress against performance goals, providing detailed, monthly KPI data (including reconciliation to category team tracking projects, savings, supplier performance, etc.).
Support to Global CoEs. Support Global CoEs with strategy development, including for CM4 (global agreements), CM3 (above-region leverage) and CM2 (above-market leverage) by providing relevant Market-wide and local market data, analysis and insights.
Qualification & Experience
- Demonstrated performance in projects and in cross-market teams.
- Strong analytical and financial awareness including a strong understanding of AOP requirements and financial goals & value drivers relevant to the categories in scope
- Track record of generating insights to influence decision-making; good commercial acumen
Good systems knowledge (esp. SAP, PRDM, M/S Office, E-collaborate or similar systems & tools)
- Strong verbal, written and presentation; strong interpersonal skills
Proven track record of consistent performance and delivery.