Guinness and Malta Africa Regional Markets (ARM) recrute Brand Manager.
Job Title: Brand Manager, Guinness and Malta Africa Regional Markets (ARM).
Reporting to: Marketing Manager Beer ARM.
No of positions: 1.
Africa Regional Markets is one of the 21 market groupings for Diageo. ARM is made up of over 40 markets across the breadth of Africa. Within ARM there are 6 Commercial sub-market groupings being Ethiopia, Ghana and Cameroon, which are standalone In Market Company (IMC) type businesses and then 3 other Hub groupings (3rd party business in West and Central Africa and two smaller standalone IMC’s in Reunion and Seychelles). kamerpower.com
This role is responsible for driving our performance on Guinness and Malta in critical markets across the ARM region. This role has direct accountability for the Guinness and Malta brands in Indian Ocean, West and Central Africa. This role will also lead thinking around Market Planning and drive execution of our plans, linking in with the Global Brand teams ensuring that key platforms are developed to serve our market needs.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Minimum of a University Degree (any subject).
- 5 years + experience in marketing and specifically beer category. Candidates should have had similar roles in client companies in Beer companies.
- Create and execute the key marketing plans for Indian Ocean, West and Central Africa.
- Create the marketing plans to deliver the brand objectives for each of the above markets.
- Work with key partners to deliver the plans (Customer Marketing, Commercial Teams, Media Planners, Consumer Planning and Key Customers).
- Performance manage the brands in order to ensure the critical performance objectives are delivered.
All applications to be made through the website: http://www.Diageo-Careers.Com . Candidates should please load in their CV and covering letters.
CLOSING DATE: 23/09/2016.