HND 2020 Cameroon: Higher National Diploma Exam Launching the April – June 2020 session of the Higher National Diploma (HND).
a) Internal candidates for HND 2020 Cameroon:
- A personal form filled by the candidate on the website www.e.examens.uninet.cm. this form, along with the registration number of the candidate, shall be printed, stamped at the rate in force and signed by competent authorities; kamerpower.com
A registration form bearing a passport sized photograph (4×4) (model provided by the Ministry of Higher Education) stamped at the rate in force and duly filled and signed by competent authorities .
- Transcripts of the first and the second year of the HND cycle signed by competent authorities.
- A clear certified true photocopy of the secondary school leaving diploma : Brevet de Technicien (Vocational Training Certificate), Baccalaureate, General Certificate of Education/ Advanced Level obtained in a single session in at least two subjects excluding “Religious Knowledge” or an equivalent diploma recognized by Ministry of Higher Education.
- Only holders of the professional training certificate in loose-fitting dress making shall be authorised to write the Higher National Diploma in their Economic.
- A clear photocopy of birth certificate.
- A large self-addressed envelope stamped of the rate in force.
- A valid attestation of industrial placement.
- A receipt of the payment of registration fees for the examination to the Yaounde Public Treasury.
- A photocopy of on line validation of the receipt.
- A receipt of the submission of an equivalence file (for foreign diplomas).
- The original copy of the authentication of the Baccalaureate or GCE A/L by the Cameroon Baccalaureate Board – OBC or the GCE Board.
Version Français (French)