HND 2019 Cameroon: Higher National Diploma Exam Launching the April – June 2019 session of the Higher National Diploma (HND).
Category D: A sum of forty seven thousand francs (47 000) FCFA for the following Specialties and pending the production by the concerned establishments of a technical document (Terms of reference furnished by the Ministry of Higher Education).
- Civil Engineering Design.
- Food Management and Catering.
- Travel Agency, tourism and Operation Management.
- Hospitality Management.
- Agricultural Engineering.
- Food Technology.
- Agro Pastoral Adviser.
- Management of the Farm Enterprise.
- Building Construction and Rural Road.
- Supply of Potable Water and Hydro Agricultural Arrangement.
Category E: A sum of forty seven thousand francs (52 000) CFAF for the following Specialties and Options, and pending the production by the concerned establishments of a technical document (Terms of reference outlined by the Ministry of Higher Education):
- Medical Laboratory Studies.
- Health Care Management.
- Ultra Sonography.
- Urban Planning and Surveying.
- Mining Engineering;
- Nutrition and Dietetic.
- Chemical Engineering.
- Shipping Management.
- Logistic and Transport Management.
II.2.2 The registration fees of any other speciality will be fixed in due course.
II.2.3 For internal candidates, the registration fees will be deposited at the Yaounde Central Treasury by heads of establishments into the account number 4504000TGY62.
II.2.4 For external candidates, registration fees will be paid at any EXPRESS- EXCHANGE Branch, to “NGOA-EKELE II” EXPRESS- EXCHANGE Branch in YAOUNDE in the name of the Financial Agent of Department of University Accreditations and Quality (DAUQ).
II.2.5 Registration fees for the examination shall not be refundable.