HND Results 2019 Cameroon June – July session MINESUP.
REPUBLIC OF CAMEROON
Peace – Work – Fatherland
MINISTRY OF HIGHER EDUCATION
COMMITTEE FOR THE ORGANIZATION
OF NATIONAL EXAMS AND COMPETITIVE
HND Results 2019 Cameroon June – July session MINESUP CAMEROON Higher National Diploma Exam (HND) 2019.
THE MINISTER OF HIGHER EDUCATION HEREBY ANNOUNCES AS FOLLOWS:
The candidates, whose names appear below in order of merit, have been declared successful in the June – July 2019 session of the Higher National Diploma (HND Results MINESUP Cameroun) Examination, in the Fields of study, Specialties and Options indicated.
Provide us with your Matricule and e-mail address in the comment area and we will verify your HND HPD Results 2019 Cameroon June – July session and send (for example 16CGE2128). Thanks.
- Field: Agropastoral and rural production.
Speciality/Option: Agropastoral Adviser ; Crop production technology ; Building Construction and Rural Road ; Supply of Potable water and Hydroagricultural Arrangement ; Management of the Farm Entreprise.
- Field : Business , Finance and Management.
Speciality/Option : Executive Secretarial studies ; Insurance ; Logistics and Transport Management ; Banking and management ; Accountancy ; Public service and Administration ; Marketing ; Management ; Shipping Management .
- Field : Engineering and Technology.
Speciality/Option: Agricultural Engineering ; Food Technology (FT) ; Chemical Engineering ; Civil Engineering Design ; Urban Planning and Surveying ; Hardware maintenance ; Software Engineering and Computing ; Electrical Power Systems ; Information and Communication Technology ; Telecommunications ; Mechanical Fabrication ; Petro-logistic ; Petrochemical engineering ; Petroleum engineering ; Wood Work.
- Field : Home Economics Tourism and Hotel Management.
- Field: Journalism and Media.
- Field: Medical and Biomedical Sciences.
- Field : Teaching Education and Professional Development.
Speciality/Option: Didactics, education planning and curriculum development.
- AIR CONDITIONING AND REFRIGERATING.
- BAKERY AND FOOD PROCESSING.
- CIVIL ENGINEERING.
- Mining Engineering.
- ELECTRICAL POWER SYSTEMS.
- FASHION CLOTING AND TEXTILES.
- FOOD MANAGEMENT AND CATERING.
- HARDWARE MAINTENANCE.
- Chemical Engineering.
- Management (2)
- MECHANICAL FABRICATION.
- SHIPPING MANAGEMENT.
- SOFTWARE ENGINEERING AND COMPUTING.
- URBAN PLANNING.
- Wood Work.
- ACCOUNTANCY 1.
- ACCOUNTANCY 2.
- ACCOUNTANCY 3.