How to register online for MINSANTE Concours Cameroon, Ministry of Public Health
Step 4: How to register online for MINSANTE Concours Cameroon.
- After step 3, in step 4 you will be ask candidate’s information as shown in the image below.
- Structure d’origine – Structure of origin * Leave MINSANTE if you are not from any administration.
- Noms – Your Name or Second Name.
- Prénoms – Your First Name.
- Né(e) le – Born on, that is your Date of birth in this format dd/mm/yyyy.
- Né(e) à – That is where you were born.
- Sexe – your sex either Masculine or Feminine.
- Téléphone du candidat – Candidate’s phone number.
- Région d’origine – The region of origin of the cadidate that is North West, South West, Litoral, etc,
- Département d’origine – Division of origin, that is, Fako, for those with South West as their region of origin. or Mezam for those with North west as their region of origin.
- Nationalité – Your nationality, that is, Cameroonian.
- N° CNI – Your National identity card number (National ID card).
- Date de délivrance CNI – Your National ID card’s date of issue.
- Lieu de délivrance CNI – Where your National ID card was issued.
- Diplôme – Diploma/Certificate you have and you want to use to register for this examination.
- Année d’obtention du diplôme – The year you obtained the Diploma/Certificate.
Version Français (French)