HTTTC ENSET Bambili Entrance 2021-2022 Year One First Cycle University of Bamenda Concours
HTTTC ENSET Bambili Entrance 2021-2022.
REPUBLIC OF CAMEROON
Peace – Work – Fatherland
MINISTRY OF HIGHER EDUCATION.
DEPARTMENT OF UNIVERSITY
ACCREDITATIONS AND QUALITY.
ORDER N° 21/00344 /MINESUP / OF 08 JUNE 2021.
To launch the Competitive Entrance Examination into Year One of the First Cycle of the Higher Technical Teacher Training College (H.T.T.T.C.), University of Bamenda, for the 2021-2022 academic year. (HTTTC ENSET Bambili Bamenda Concours). kamerpower.com
THE MINISTER OF HIGHER EDUCATION,
Mindful of the Constitution.
Mindful of law no 005 of 16 April 2001 bearing on the orientation of Higher Education.
Mindful of decree no 93/026 of 19th January, 1993 to set up Universities.
Mindful of decree no 93/027 of 19th January, 1993 fixing Common dispositions in State Universities.
Mindful of decree no 2010/371 of 14th December,2010 creating the University of Bamenda.
Mindful of decree no 2010/372 of 14th December, 2010 upgrading ENSAB into Higher Teacher Training College (HTTC ENS) and Higher Technical Teacher Training College (HTTTC ENSET).
Mindful of decree no 2011/045 of 08th March, 2011 to organise the University of Bamenda Bambili.
Mindful of decree no 2011/319 of 3oth September2011 appointing the Vice Chancellor of the University of Bamenda.
Minfful of decree no 2011/408 Of December 9th, 2011 to Organise the Government.
Mindful of decree n° 2011/410 of December 9th , 201 1 to appoint members of Government.
Mindful of decree no 2012/366 of 6th August 2012 appointing the Director of Higher Technical Teacher Training College.
Mindful of decree no 2012/433 of 1st October, 2012 to organise the Ministry of Higher Education.
Mindful of order no 17/0056/MINESUP Concours/SG/DAUQ/SDEAC/SE of 27 February 2021 fixing the calendar of the competitive entrance examination into Schools and Faculties of State Universities for the 2021-2022 academic year.
HEREBY ORDERS AS FOLLOWS:
A Competitive Entrance Examination into year one of the first cycle of the Higher Technical Teacher Training College (H.T.T.T.C.), University of Bamenda, (HTTTC ENSET Bambili Bamenda Concours) for the 2021-2022 academic year has been launched.
- The examination shall be organized in one sitting to Cameroonians of both sexes, holders of GCE A/L or Baccalauréat or any equivalent diploma recognized by the Minister of Higher Education.
- more requirements on the department can be found here
- Foreign candidates may be allowed to sit for the examination in the same academic conditions according to the number of places available, in conformity with the regulations in force.
- Candidates who are not civil servants must be at most 29 years old on January 1st 2021.
The application files shall comprise the following documents:
- A registration form to be collected from H.T.T.T.C ENSET Bambili, the Regional Delegations of the Ministry of Secondary Education, Government Technical High Schools of Cameroon, the website of MINESUP www.minesup.gov.cm, and the website of the University of Bamenda www.unibda.net or http://www.ensetbambili.org;
- A certified true photocopy of thebirth certificate dated not more than six (6) months.
- Transcripts of Probatoire or GCE O/L and Baccalauréat or GCE A/L signed or certified by the competent academic authorities;
- A certified photocopy of Baccalauréat or GCE A/L or equivalent diploma dated not more than six (6) months. Candidates preparing the Baccalauréat or GCE A.L for 2015 session shall present their diploma in due time. kamerpower.com
- A certificate of non-conviction dated not more than three months;
- A receipt upon payment of twenty thousand (20,000) CFA as registration fee delivered by Express Exchange SA. No other form of payment shall be accepted.
- One self-addressed large envelope bearing postal stamps in conformity with the regulations in force.
- Two passport-size photographs.
- An authorisation to sit for the examination issued by the Minister of Basic Education, the Minister of Secondary Education, the Minister of Higher Education for candidates working in those Ministries, or the Minister of Public Service for other civil servants.
- Holders of foreign diplomas shall submit either the equivalence or the receipt showing that they applied for the equivalence of their diplomas or certificates. The order granting equivalence and the receipt are issued by the Minister of Higher Education.
- The final admission of these candidates shall be confirmed only on presentation within the date limit set by the competent ,authorities‘of the text granting them equivalence.
Complete files should be submitted to H.T.T.T.C Bambili (Admission Office) or the Regional Delegations of the Ministry of Secondary Education latest on Friday 10th September, 2021.
(1) the examination shall comprise:
- One written paper based on Multiple Choice Questions (70% of the total assessment);
- Academic performance (20%of the total assessment);
- An oral test (10% of the total assessment).
(2) The academic performance will be taken into account after the oral test, for final admission only.
The written paper based on Multiple Choice Questions will take place on Saturday 25th September 2021, at 08 a.m, for three (03) hours, in the following examination centers: Bafoussam, Bambili, Bertoua, Buea, Douala, Ebolowa, Garoua, Maroua, Ngaoundere, Yaounde.
(1) The distribution of papers per Department is indicated in the following table:
(2) The syllabuses of the competitive entrance examination in each section are the same as in the Baccalauraét or GCE A/L programs.
- Marks for the paper of the written test are ranged from zero to twenty. Any candidate who scores less than five out of twenty shall be disqualified.
- The jury shall publish the list of successful candidates in the written paper per section and in alphabetical order. These candidates shall then proceed with the oral test.
The oral test is only for successful Candidates in the written paper. It will take place in BAMBILI exclusively. Questions will cover two areas namely, General Knowledge and Bilingual Training. The oral test aims at assessing the Candidate’s ability, to communicate in French and English in general and especially in pedagogic communication.
HTTTC ENSET Bambili Entrance 2021-2022 Year One First Cycle University of Bamenda Concours 2021-2022.
Kamerpower est un hub pour les étudiants, les demandeurs d’emploi et l’annuaire des bourses d’études. Le site fournit des informations informatives gratuites concernant les concours, des opportunités éducatives, Universités, Résultats, Jobs, Stages, Épreuves, Conseils etc, Le meilleur endroit informatif au Cameroun, l’Afrique et africains dans le monde entier.
Version Français (French)